News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Rumble

Started by Sillyri, October 07, 2007, 12:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sillyri

Mario and Luigi stood before the pure white dome that was to be their home for the next few months. Three years after the release of the third game in the series, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the plumbers were looking forward to getting reunited with all of their good friends.

"Well, Luigi, we're home again." Mario said.

"Yeah...still, if we're here, then that can only mean..." Luigi was about to continue his sentence when a loud thumping noise came from behind him.

"Bowser..." Mario said. He turned around to face his long time enemy.

"Hello, Mario." said Bowser, growling. "Long time, no see."

"And no time to lose!" said Luigi quickly, taking Mario by the hand as they quickly made their way to the headquarters.

"Stupid cowards..." Bowser mumbled. But as he walked away, a limousine pulled up.

Bowser turned around to see Princess Peach Toadstool stand before him.

"Hello, Bowser." Peach happily said. "Oh, I have wanted to do this for so long." She then unexpectedly took out her parasol, and whacked Bowser, crashing him to the ground.

"Ah, that felt good." Peach said. And she went to catch up with the other many trainees for the upcoming game.

"Oof..." groaned Bowser.

Triforce_Luigi

I laughed at Peach whacking Bowser...

Sillyri

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 02:15:37 PM
I laughed at Peach whacking Bowser...
Yeah...YOUR SIG MADE MY BRAIN HURT! TOO MUCH THINKING!!! Ooogh...

The below statement is true. (Okay, that means that the below statement is true.)
The above statement is false. (Well, since its true, then let's go back to the beginning.)
The below statement is true. (Wait, but since it's false, then that must mean the below statement must be wrong too!)
The above statement is false. (Which means that the above statement is true.)
The below statement is true. (Which means that the below statement is false.)

But then the cycle repeats OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! MY BRAIN WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE! OWIE!!!  >:(

Triforce_Luigi