<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD "Corrupt A Wish" Thread

Started by ThePowerOfOne, January 02, 2009, 01:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

CORRUPT A WISH
NSFCD Edition

Read the title, dumbass. One person makes a wish. The next person ruins the wish or modifies it in a funny/absurd/ouch!/fail sort of way and then makes a wish.

Example:

Person 1: I wish I was as awesome as Phaze

Person 2: Granted, but being as awesome as he is, you cannot control it and end up anally raped in prison

So, yeah. Get started corrupting. I'll start:
I wish whoever posts below me dies a slow, painful death and burns in eternal hellfire.

gogogo

(Also, please note Mack told me to make a thread even after I told him it was 1:00am and I was jacked up on Monster, please direct all your complaints and flamage to him ^__^)

Totla

Quote from: Phaze on January 02, 2009, 01:55:30 AM
CORRUPT A WISH
NSFCD Edition

Read the title, dumbass. One person makes a wish. The next person ruins the wish or modifies it in a funny/absurd/ouch!/fail sort of way and then makes a wish.

Example:

Person 1: I wish I was as awesome as Phaze

Person 2: Granted, but being as awesome as he is, you cannot control it and end up anally raped in prison

So, yeah. Get started corrupting. I'll start:
I wish whoever posts below me dies a slow, painful death and burns in eternal hellfire.

gogogo

(Also, please note Mack told me to make a thread even after I told him it was 1:00am and I was jacked up on Monster, all credit goes to him ^__^)
Okay, but I get to lock your thread.
JUST KIDDING
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anyways, I wish this winter break never ended.

Anarchy_Jas

It doesn't end, but your brain deteriorates and becomes maggot-filled...

I wish for an endless candy supply.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Syncopathic

You get extremely fat and become a diabetic.

I wish I could fall asleep.

ThePowerOfOne

Granted. But here comes Freddy...

I wish I could be 21 so I could drink.

Kaso

You become so drunk you find two girls in the bar you drink with and go to your house with them. You end up having sex with them. You develop herpes. Approximately one month later, you find out that both of them are pregnant. One girl says she isn't prepared for a child, but is too scared to get an abortion. She ends up having the child, but her financial status is very bad, and she ends up living in the slums, forced into prostitution. The other demands you take full responsibility for the child and hounds you constantly until you agree to take custody of the child. She then leaves you and the child, never to return. However, being young, you continue to drink and party, causing the child to die from neglect and malnourishment. After seeing the first girl on a TV show journalizing about poor single mothers and the breakouts you have had constantly for awhile, your anguish is enough to end the sharp spiral down your life has become when you OD on medicine after futilely trying to cut your wrists with dull butter knives.

I wish for a 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of binder paper.

えっちーせんぱい

The paper doesn't have holes.

I wish my wish didn't go corrupt.

Syncopathic

Your wish does not go corrupt.
But instead, your health starts to deteriorate.

I wish NSFCD was more active and funny.

jnfs2014

But then we get the retards from NS2.

I wish that there was an RP board again.

Doodle

It's password protected, and you don't know the password. :O
I wish I had a laptop...
YEAH

jnfs2014

Your laptop breaks 1 minute after the warranty expires.

I wish I had a new DSi.

Red

It's Japanese region locked, and you have to expensively import all of your games.

I wish I was in the Twilight Zone.

Shujinco2

You get sent to the "corn field".

I wish I could find some english subs of Dr. Slump.

jnfs2014

they have horrible voice overs.

I wish NSF got as much credit as NS2.

Shujinco2

We become so popular that Snorkle steals our domain... again.

I wish I was the best Budokai 3 player ever.