News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD "Corrupt A Wish" Thread

Started by ThePowerOfOne, January 02, 2009, 01:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

It finishes itself very poorly.

I wish I was good at Avalanch still. :(

Doodle

You get good.
...but so do I, keeping me ahead. :)
I wish I had a million DOLLARS.
YEAH

Shujinco2

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 16, 2009, 03:15:41 PM
You get good.
You get 1 million people with the last name of Dollars, and all of them are crazy cat ladies.

I wish I could go to that Elton John/ Billy Joel concert on May 7.

Water ☮

Quote from: Shujinco2 on March 17, 2009, 05:47:01 AM
You get good.
You get 1 million people with the last name of Dollars, and all of them are crazy cat ladies.

You do go but then you find out that they become rappers!

I wish i was no longer sick.

Rayquarian

Quote from: WaterGod on March 17, 2009, 06:58:08 PM
You get good.

You die.
I wish I wouldv'e thought of that first (that referring to the song "Piano Man") so I could be the famous one.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Rayquarian on March 17, 2009, 08:11:27 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on March 17, 2009, 06:58:08 PM
You get good.

You die.
I wish I wouldv'e thought of that first (that referring to the song "Piano Man") so I could be the famous one.
You do, but then you become rappers along with Elton John.

I wish I could have Marvel vs. Capcom 2 right now.

Kilroy

It fails harder than E.T.

I wish Mack would promise me ranks for my epic contest.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kilroy on March 18, 2009, 06:30:52 AM
It fails harder than E.T.

I wish Mack would promise me ranks for my epic contest.
He gives you the PWN'D BY SHUJINCO rank.

Btw, MVC2 is the BEST capcom fighting game ever. EVER!

I wish Orb Avoidance was in the arcade.

SkyMyl

A completely different game by the same name gets added instead.

I wish I had MvC2.

Quote from: Shujinco2 on March 18, 2009, 07:54:38 AM
Agreed.

Rayquarian

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 18, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

I wish I had MvC2.

Agreed.
You get it, but right before you can play it, the police come to your house with an arrest warrant.  After a brief search, they find marijuana in the game case; you are sent to jail without passing go.
I wish that I were an eternally elated immortal.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Rayquarian on March 18, 2009, 05:17:46 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 18, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

I wish I had MvC2.

Agreed.
You get it, but right before you can play it, the police come to your house with an arrest warrant.  After a brief search, they find marijuana in the game case; you are sent to jail without passing go.
I wish that I were an eternally elated immortal.
You get thrown into lava.

I wish for a box of the best Thin Mints.

Beatnik

You get a box and open it. You put one in your mouth and it's a rapturous moment of bliss. the chocolate and mint, perfectly balanced. You stick your head out the window and scream "These are the best intercourse ing thin mints on the planet, and I want everyone to know it!"

Word gets out about these delicious thin mints. Word gets out and reaches some very unsavory places. A local street gang called "Thin and the mint-men" hears about your cookies. Thin (he is the leader of the gang) must taste them for himself. They kick down your door and Thin karate chops you right in the face. They tie you up and ransack your kitchen, throwing boxes of cereal, cans of soup, cartons of milk and anything else they can find on the floor, digging through your food to find the thin mints.

You, still tied up in the corner, have a wide grin on your karate chopped face. Why the intercourse  are you smiling? They hit you and dug through all your poop! I'll tell you why you're smiling. You're smiling because you've hidden the thin mints away in the safe hidden behind the Jonas brothers poster on your bedroom wall.

Thin and the mintmen have now gone through your entire kitchin, and there is a large pile of food on the floor. Thin walks over to you in the corner, puts his face mere inches to your face, and bellows "WHERE ARE THE FUCKING THIN MINTS, GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!" You spit in his cheek. He gets up. You immediately regret spitting on him.

Thin picks you up by the neck and carries you to the highest window in your house, takes you by one hand and one foot, and begins spinning you around in an airplane ride. When he reached his maximum RPM he throws you like a discus through the plate glass window, launching you across your yard and into the street.

As you lie semi-conscious on the street, by unfortunate coincidence, there is a 10-year-old driving his mother's volkswagen down the street. At the last second, he swerves to avoid hitting you, but crushes your fingers on your left hand.

Soon police arrive to your house, but Thin and his lackies were gone. An ambulance arives to carry your brocken body to the hospital. As you regain consciousness in the ambulance, you raise your left hand up in the air, look the EMT in the eyes, and lament:

"I can never play banjo ever again..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn that took a long time to write.

I wish I had a better guitar.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Shujinco2

By unfortunate coincidence, your hands are run over by the ambulance that is taking me to the hospital. :P

I wish I had Axel's car from Twisted Metal 2.