<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Secrets of Isle Delfino

Started by The Kid, February 13, 2008, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 01:11:55 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:09:59 PM
Kaz: Hmmmm maybe we could find out somtime, anyway where are you staying Toddy ?

Toddy th Kid: Hmm, let me check. *Looks at the map* Eh, I heard there's a hotel at Sirena Beach...but that's too far. Have you seen any hotels around this area?
Kaz: Hhm *looks at map* well I cant see any...I rented a small house by the beach. Its not any more expensive than getting a hotel room.

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:13:46 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 01:11:55 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:09:59 PM
Kaz: Hmmmm maybe we could find out somtime, anyway where are you staying Toddy ?

Toddy th Kid: Hmm, let me check. *Looks at the map* Eh, I heard there's a hotel at Sirena Beach...but that's too far. Have you seen any hotels around this area?
Kaz: Hhm *looks at map* well I cant see any...I rented a small house by the beach. Its not any more expensive than getting a hotel room.

Toddy the Kid: Oh rly? Do you know where one is or where you're staying or something?

Allegretto

Kaz: Well there are a couple nice little houses near mine if you would like to rent one of those I think they are right on the beach like mine. If you would like to rent one just talk to the receptionist near that vegetable stand "Points over to stand*

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:17:34 PM

Kaz: Well there are a couple nice little houses near mine if you would like to rent one of those I think they right on the beach like mine. If you would like to rent one just talk to the receptionist near that vegetable stand "Points over to stand*

Toddy the Kid: Gotcha! Oh and BTW do you know how much it cost to rent before I ask em'?

Allegretto

Kaz: Well mine cost me 25 coins to rent for a month. Im not sure if it would be the same price for you, but i cant see why they would change it  ;)

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:20:58 PM

Kaz: Well mine cost me 25 coins to rent for a month. Im not sure if it would be the same price for you, but i cant see why they would change it  ;)

Toddy the Kid: Whew! I have quite... *Looks at his wallet* "much". I'm going in! *Goes to the receptionist*

Allegretto

Kaz: ((saying a bit louder)) Once You Find Out Which House You Are Staying In Tell Me! Also If You Have Any More Questions Feel Free To Ask

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:26:21 PM

Kaz: ((saying a bit louder)) Once You Find Out Which House You Are Staying In Tell Me! Also If You Have Any More Questions Feel Free To Ask

Toddy the Kid: *Thumbs up to Kaz* *Approaches the Pianta*

Receptionist (Pianta): Hello, may I help you?

Toddy the Kid: Yeah, boi. I want to rent a room.

Receptionist (Pianta): Hmmm, very well. Do you want an okay, good, great, perf-

Toddy the Kid: How much would 25 coins get me?

Receptionist (Pianta): *Looks at it* Well, you get the well-done one. *Points to the house room*

Toddy the Kid: Sweet! And here ya go. *Gives him 25 coins*

Receptionist (Pianta): Thanks!

Toddy the Kid: *Goes to Kaz* Good news! I gots-a room!

Allegretto

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:30:42 PM
Kaz: Thats Great! Where is your room?

Toddy (The Kid): *Points to the room* It's a little straight across your room. It's pretty close I'm sure.

Allegretto

Kaz: Ah im glad, sounds like we can become good friends  ;)

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:36:46 PM

Toddy the Kid: Yea! Good friends! :)

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 01:38:00 PM

Kaz: Maybe one time we can even see what that green light is all about, it seems that would be somthing fun and intresting to do.

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:39:08 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 01:38:00 PM

Kaz: Maybe one time we can even see what that green light is all about

Toddy the Kid: Yeah...I wonder what's that green light about... Maybe we should see for ourselves.

Allegretto

We should. Should we do it tonight? and do you think it would be wise to ask around about the light first, to get a good idea of where it is?