News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Secrets of Isle Delfino

Started by The Kid, February 13, 2008, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:42:27 PM
We should. Should we do it tonight? and do you think it would be wise to ask around about the light first, to get a good idea of where it is?

Toddy the Kid: Yeah let's wait till night time. And BTW, I'm going to explore anyway. Wanna join?

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 01:44:40 PM
We should. Should we do it tonight? and do you think it would be wise to ask around about the light first, to get a good idea of where it is?

Toddy the Kid: Yeah let's wait till night time. And BTW, I'm going to explore anyway. Wanna join?
Kaz: That sounds great! Where should we explore first?

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:45:37 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 01:44:40 PM

Kaz: That sounds great! Where should we explore first?

Toddy the Kid: Eh, I've heard of this empty shop over there *Points to it by his room* There might be something we need. *Shrugs* :-\

Allegretto

Kaz: Hm Sounds good to me. We might find somthing intresting  :D. I have *searches wallet* 17 coins left

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 01:48:55 PM
Kaz: Hm Sounds good to me. We might find somthing intresting  :D. I have *searches wallet* 17 coins left

Toddy the Kid: Kool, let's rock! *And so, they both went inside the empty shop. It looked old and abandoned but they're still some stuff* Hmmm, you see anything Kaz?

Allegretto

Kaz: Hmmm all I see is dust and junk....*walks over to search some boxes*

Allegretto

*Keeps searching*

Kaz: Hey Toddy check this out, I found some old equipment we might be able to use if we are going to climb the mountain. *pulls out Binaculours, Rope, Grapple and a flashlight*

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:02:05 PM

*Keeps searching*

Kaz: Hey Toddy check this out, I found some old equipment we might be able to use if we are going to climb the mountain. *pulls out Binaculours, Rope, Grapple and a flashlight*

((Ooc: Congrats on the rank up. :) And hope you get well soon. ;)))

Toddy the Kid: *Sees what Kaz got* Whoa! :O Where did you find those!

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:05:35 PM

*Keeps searching*

Toddy the Kid: *Sees what Kaz got* Whoa! :o Where did you find those!
They were just inside this box, it was hard to spot under all this junk *points to a pile of micallanious items thrown across the floor* It seems like this equipment has been here for a while.

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:07:27 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:05:35 PM

*Keeps searching*

Toddy the Kid: *Sees what Kaz got* Whoa! :o Where did you find those!
They were just inside this box, it was hard to spot under all this junk *points to a pile of micallanious items thrown across the floor* It seems like this equipment has been here for a while.

Toddy the Kid: Now that's smooth. You're good. ;) *Spots the stairs* Hmmm, I wonder where those stairs lead to...you mind?

Allegretto

Kaz: No I dont mind lets go, *picks up flashlight from equipment and hands it to Toddy*

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:14:24 PM
Kaz: No I dont mind lets go, *picks up flashlight from equipment and hands it to Toddy*

Toddy: Thanks.

*Kaz and Toddy both go upstairs and see a couple of rooms*

Toddy: Where should we go first?

Allegretto

Kaz: hmmmm *Points to the room farthest on the left* lets explore that room first *shivering a bit*

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:18:56 PM
Kaz: hmmmm *Points to the room farthest on the left* lets explore that room first *shivering a bit*

Toddy: Ok, we're going in. *They both go in the room and turn on their flashlights. it was getting a little darker and quiet* Ok, it looks a little empty...although...!...there's a downstairs over there... :-\

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:22:14 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:18:56 PM

Toddy: Ok, we're going in. *They both go in the room and turn on their flashlights. it was getting a little darker and quiet* Ok, it looks a little empty...although...!...there's a downstairs over there... :-\
Kaz: Wow it didient seem so big from outside....want to check out the next floor...or check out the rest of the rooms first?