Main Menu

The Secrets of Isle Delfino

Started by The Kid, February 13, 2008, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:24:02 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:22:14 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:18:56 PM
Kaz: hmmmm *Points to the room farthest on the left* lets explore that room first *shivering a bit*

Toddy: Ok, we're going in. *They both go in the room and turn on their flashlights. it was getting a little darker and quiet* Ok, it looks a little empty...although...!...there's a downstairs over there... :-\
Kaz: Wow it didient seem so big from outside....want to check out the next floor...or check out the rest of the rooms first?

Toddy: Let's check the rest of the room. Or you want to go to the other room? You choose. :)

Allegretto

Kaz: Maybe we should head downstairs to the bottom floor and we can search the rest of the rooms when we come back up?

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:27:49 PM
Kaz: Maybe we should head downstairs to the bottom floor and we can search the rest of the rooms when we come back up?

Toddy: Good choice. Let's do it. *Lightens his flashlight even more and takes a deep breath*

*They both go downstairs and it was getting a little darker*

Toddy: Oh boy... *Spots a 'cafe-ish' bar* Hey, do you see what I see?

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:30:59 PM

Toddy: Good choice. Let's do it. *Lightens his flashlight even more and takes a deep breath*

Kaz: If you mean the Bar than yes..its hard to really make it out tho, still a little to dark maybe we should get a little closer

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:32:42 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:30:59 PM

Kaz: If you mean the Bar than yes..its hard to really make it out tho, still a little to dark maybe we should get a little closer

Toddy the Kid: Yup, just a little closer. *They both go closer and see some dusty items* Sweet! More items!

Allegretto

Kaz: Woh look at all this stuff...I feel sort of an eerie feeling...

Boo: Bleah

Kaz: Ah Toddy its a Boo!

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:37:34 PM
Kaz: Woh look at all this stuff...I feel sort of an eerie feeling...

Boo: Bleah

Kaz: Ah Toddy its a Boo!

Toddy: Woh! *Pulls the flashlight on the Boo*

Allegretto

Kaz: Woh the Boo Dissapeared...it must be afraid of the light...I wonder where it is now *looks left and right*

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:42:36 PM
Kaz: Woh the Boo Dissapeared...it must be afraid of the light...I wonder where it is now *looks left and right*

Toddy: I have no clue...you see anything you like?

Allegretto

Kaz: Hmm What is there I cant see your the one with the flashlight, what itmes are here  ????

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:45:06 PM
Kaz: Hmm What is there I cant see your the one with the flashlight, what itmes are here  ????

Toddy: Hmm, let's see. *Goes through some junk* Junk, junk, more junk, yikers more junk, ju- Hmmm... *Picks up a ultra shroom and dusty star rod* These are the only items that are kinda kool looking.

Allegretto

Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:48:46 PM

Toddy: Hmm, let's see. *Goes through some junk* Junk, junk, more junk, yikers more junk, ju- Hmmm... *Picks up a ultra shroom and dusty star rod* These are the only items that are kinda kool looking.
Kaz: Hm well we should definitly take the ultra shroom. And the star rod...it could come in handy!

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 02:56:50 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 15, 2008, 02:48:46 PM

Kaz: Hm well we should definitly take the ultra shroom. And the star rod...it could come in handy!

Toddy the Kid: *Shrugs* Sweet! *Equips both in his backpack* Now let's go to the other room before something else shows up.

Allegretto

Kaz: Agreed

*Kaz and Toddy walk into the next room* Kaz: Hm see anything in here

The Kid

Quote from: Allegretto on February 15, 2008, 03:03:51 PM
Kaz: Agreed

*Kaz and Toddy walk into the next room* Kaz: Hm see anything in here

Toddy the Kid: Nope...and gladly there's no stairs. :-\