News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Jedi Temple

Started by Keirfire, February 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 03:22:20 PM
Well I hope youre ready. We may have a big battle ahead of us, depending on whether this is a serious attempt by the sith to take us out, or simply a small bunch of rouges trying to take over tatooine, we need to go straight to our objective. *calls for a taxi* well lets go, driver to the hutts. *cab starts moving with both of us in it.
*Whispers* well, what do you think..can you sense anything yet master Lion..should we be prepared for a big battle or a small one?

Keirfire

*starts off after their taxi*

Brasilian132

Hm... the dark side clouds everything... Perhaps we should be bit cautious here. Alright here we are. *gets out of taxi and pays the guy* i'll knock I suppose... *goes and knocks the door*

(ooc- be back in like 20 to 30 minutes)

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 03:28:57 PM
Hm... the dark side clouds everything... Perhaps we should be bit cautious here. Alright here we are. *gets out of taxi and pays the guy* i'll knock I suppose... *goes and knocks the door*

(ooc- be back in like 20 to 30 minutes)
*Grasps hilt of Lightsaber but makes sure it is still hidden* Im ready for anything

Keirfire

*goes and helps a droid pawn shop with some repairs, makes about 50 credits* heh, yay. *keeps on following the taxi*

Brasilian132

*huge eye thing pops out of door* Its us. *goes back in* *door opens* *weird creature is waiting at the door* "welcome Jedis, thank you for coming.. Please hurry before the Siths come back from their errands in town" Come, follow me quickely padawan. *I follow after the man through hidden hallways*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 04:18:40 PM
*huge eye thing pops out of door* Its us. *goes back in* *door opens* *weird creature is waiting at the door* "welcome Jedis, thank you for coming.. Please hurry before the Siths come back from their errands in town" Come, follow me quickely padawan. *I follow after the man through hidden hallways*
*Quickly follows not taking one foot off guard* Hmm Where are we?

Brasilian132

"we're taking a few secret hallways to main room just incase there are still some sith around" he said

Ok.... *follows him although sensing a plot*

Keirfire

*uses force speed and quickly runs through the shadows by the door and hides among the sides of the hall*

Brasilian132

*we reach a large metal door* "alright through this door and then through the door across the way and you will be there." Arn't you coming? "Im terrified of the sith, I must go hide." theres definetly something up here... follow me padawan *walks into a empty room with no doors*

Allegretto

Yes Master Lion. It sure is dark here, no escape at all exept the door we came in from

Brasilian132

*as he says this the door shuts behind us* Oh no... *snickering from at least five people is heard, and then 5 men with black robes appear from the shadows* What a suprise to see the sith here.. So this was all a ruse to get us here I see? Padawan get ready. "Yes i'm afraid it was master lion. And after what you did during the rebellion we cant afford to let you live now, while we try to restore the Empire and the glorius sith to tatooine!" *pulls out lightsaber* I'm afraid you wont be doing much of that in a few minutes.

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 04:39:00 PM
*as he says this the door shuts behind us* Oh no... *snickering from at least five people is heard, and then 5 men with black robes appear from the shadows* What a suprise to see the sith here.. So this was all a ruse to get us here I see? Padawan get ready. "Yes i'm afraid it was master lion. And after what you did during the rebellion we cant afford to let you live now, while we try to restore the Empire and the glorius sith to tatooine!" *pulls out lightsaber* I'm afraid you wont be doing much of that in a few minutes.
*Draws lightsaber and activates one side of the 2* You'll regret making an appearance Sith. *Collides sabers with a sith his red lightsbaer glowing bright.

Keirfire

*senses what is going on inside, and starts to use battle meditation* (a sith guy) " uhhh... uh.. i dont like the look of this. im too scared to ifght a wookiee... maybe.. i dont know anymore..."*the sith stand there nervously with their lightsabers*

Brasilian132

Dont rush in so fast! luckyily master keirfire has subdued them. They are weak, real sith would have easily countered this... *flicks finger and they all five fly against the wall* lets go investigate, there may be more. *heads for door*