News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Jedi Temple

Started by Keirfire, February 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 17, 2008, 08:56:21 AM
*uses force whirlwind to blow a sandstorm in maul's face* that should ya two out just a wee bit *stays back to watch*
"Finally catches up with Master Lion, Jumps high and comes crushing down on Mauls duel blade, uses the same technique as last time, giving him greater reflexes and speed to evenly combat the powerful sith. As We were fighting I realized how dedicated to the Sith he was. His blood red face and horns, with his tatoo's that were dedicated to the sith, he really is pure evil.

Keirfire

*Sits down to use battle meditation again*

Brasilian132

As Obiwan has done before me, I shall send you back to where you came from, HELL! *shoves the padawan aside to not affect him with my force push* *I raise My hand in a second that I had knocked him blade upwards, and I use forcepush on him and send him flying into the sarlac pit. While flying backwards he uses forcepull in a last attempt to take me with him, and I not expecting this go flying towards the sarlac pit* Looks like this is the end... *turns on second side of lightsaber thinking maybe I can fight the beast, although this is unlikely*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 17, 2008, 09:07:44 AM
As Obiwan has done before me, I shall send you back to where you came from, HELL! *shoves the padawan aside to not affect him with my force push* *I raise My hand in a second that I had knocked him blade upwards, and I use forcepush on him and send him flying into the sarlac pit. While flying backwards he uses forcepull in a last attempt to take me with him, and I not expecting this go flying towards the sarlac pit* Looks like this is the end... *turns on second side of lightsaber thinking maybe I can fight the beast, although this is unlikely*
As Master Lion and Darth Maul go plummeting down into the Sarlac pit. I get up from the sand since Master Lion had pushed me to not be affected. The sarlac arises from the pit. I use force pull to try and bring Master Lion back to the surface. I bring him up around 6 meters each time, it seems I had used to much power to fully save him "Master Keirfire help!" I yelled as Master Lion fell back into the pit combating darth maul while they Plummeted.

Keirfire

*leaps forward and dives into the sarlaac pit, pointing the lightsaber straight down in a attempt to hit darth maul*

Allegretto

*Carfully tried to analize the situation and come up with a plan, decides to meditate on the situation and try to weaken Darth maul even if it is just the smallest amount.

Brasilian132

Bloody idiot... now we're both dead I thought... *I manage to get a foothold since I was force pulled a bit* i guess I gota pull keirfire out *I see him impale darth maul who was caught in the tentacles of the sarlac* Ok now... *I use forcepull to pull keirfire out right as some tentacles were about to wrap around him and he goes flying above me* *After this I proceed to leap out of the pit now that I actually have a foothold* God that was close... He is one of the most skilled sith you will ever fight in your life, we are quite lucky to have won that *starts walking towards the hutt building*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 17, 2008, 09:21:58 AM
Bloody idiot... now we're both dead I thought... *I manage to get a foothold since I was force pulled a bit* i guess I gota pull keirfire out *I see him impale darth maul who was caught in the tentacles of the sarlac* Ok now... *I use forcepull to pull keirfire out right as some tentacles were about to wrap around him and he goes flying above me* *After this I proceed to leap out of the pit now that I actually have a foothold* God that was close... He is one of the most skilled sith you will ever fight in your life, we are quite lucky to have won that *starts walking towards the hutt building*
Wait for me Master Lion *I yelled with exitement* I ran over. Good job with Darth Maul now what do we need to do?

Keirfire

well, tell them what happened of course. im off to go check on the temple. good job young padawan *runs off to the A-Wing and starts off back towards kamino*

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 17, 2008, 09:27:18 AM
well, tell them what happened of course. im off to go check on the temple. good job young padawan *runs off to the A-Wing and starts off back towards kamino*
We'll meet you back there later Master Keirfire *I yelled as he was leaving*

Brasilian132

Alright, now we are going to ask the hutts if there are any other sith... he will have no reason to hide their location since we took out the only one with any real power. *I open the metal door and start to walk to the main hall*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 17, 2008, 09:33:29 AM
Alright, now we are going to ask the hutts if there are any other sith... he will have no reason to hide their location since we took out the only one with any real power. *I open the metal door and start to walk to the main hall*
I quickly follow, noticing how disgusting this place is.

Brasilian132

alright its through this door... *As I walk in two guards move to shoot their blasters, I simply flick my hand and send them flying against the wall* hello Mr. Hutt. Pleasure to see you again.

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 17, 2008, 09:38:18 AM
alright its through this door... *As I walk in two guards move to shoot their blasters, I simply flick my hand and send them flying against the wall* hello Mr. Hutt. Pleasure to see you again.
]
Mr. Hutt..We took out an ambush of Sith and a very powerful one as well. Are there any more?

Brasilian132

*the hutt starts speaking in his language and a robot begins to translate* "since you have defeated maul, yes there is an ambush of 5 waiting at the door when you leave. They are sith knights I believe, nothing you shouldnt be able to handle after you did to the other 5 sith that tried to ambush you. Thank you though, they forced us to do all of this to try to kill you." Any time. We are keepers of the peace. *starts to walk to exit* come padawan, let us finish this.