News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Jedi Temple

Started by Keirfire, February 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 17, 2008, 09:56:53 AM
*the hutt starts speaking in his language and a robot begins to translate* "since you have defeated maul, yes there is an ambush of 5 waiting at the door when you leave. They are sith knights I believe, nothing you shouldnt be able to handle after you did to the other 5 sith that tried to ambush you. Thank you though, they forced us to do all of this to try to kill you." Any time. We are keepers of the peace. *starts to walk to exit* come padawan, let us finish this.
Sounds good to me *clears mind of all thoughts as to be ready for the fight ahead.* As soon as we walked out of the door 5 men in black robes sprung from the shadows

Brasilian132

Oh we are caught completly off guard *pulls lightsaber and blocks an attack from behind easily, then kicks backwards and hits the sith in the chest* (ooc might be gone for a bit, I might go play team fortress 2)

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 17, 2008, 10:07:30 AM
Oh we are caught completly off guard *pulls lightsaber and blocks an attack from behind easily, then kicks backwards and hits the sith in the chest* (ooc might be gone for a bit, I might go play team fortress 2)
*Uses force push to force one of the sith into another and then spring them into the wall, knocking them both out. And instanltly blocks an attack from behind and sends the sith's lightsaber flying.

((OOC: Yea i gtg to, ill be back in like 45 min so go play Team fortress  ;D))

Keirfire

*arrives back at the temple... and goes for a swim in the ocean for some intensive physical training*

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 17, 2008, 10:10:07 AM
*arrives back at the temple... and goes for a swim in the ocean for some intensive physical training*

((Ooc: Back))

Brasilian132

*grabs one careless sith by the neck and throws him against the wall with wookiee strength, blocks another with lightsaber and then slashes his arm off because he is too slow to block. I then move towards the remaining 3 who look a bit more scared* Well, do you still want to fight you sith dogs?

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 17, 2008, 12:55:10 PM
*grabs one careless sith by the neck and throws him against the wall with wookiee strength, blocks another with lightsaber and then slashes his arm off because he is too slow to block. I then move towards the remaining 3 who look a bit more scared* Well, do you still want to fight you sith dogs?
Heh look at them run, the sith have no backbone. Should we follow them to interrogate or just leave Master Lion?

Brasilian132

lets take the one I threw against the wall back with us to kamino. We'll be back here if the sith decide to come back... *I move over to the wall where a sith lies sprawled against the floor. Then I pick him up and begin to head back to the ship* come padawan

Allegretto

Right Master Lion *I run up to him and we get into the ship heading back to Kamino*

Keirfire

*arrives at an underwater cave with a giant waterfall and sits under it for meditation*

Allegretto

So master Lion, what should I do when we return?

Keirfire

*finishes the many hours of meditation and swims back to the temple*

Keirfire

hmmm, i suppose he is ready, as he explained before *starts devising and setting up the knight test*

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 22, 2008, 02:51:40 PM
hmmm, i suppose he is ready, as he explained before *starts devising and setting up the knight test*
*Master Lion was being silent.*

Must be thinking about the hardship we had to overcome "Kumori thought"