News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Dead Threat

Started by major tom, April 12, 2008, 12:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

major tom

"Gee, no need t'call me 'sir'. I'm your captain, but I ain't nothin' more than a merchant, really. I'll be on the dock if you need me."
Sid climbed the ladder and left.

Triforce_Luigi

"Okay," replied Evan, settling into the hammock.

Wolfpika

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 15, 2008, 07:47:30 AM
((Wolf, the way you say "interesting" is rather scary....))

"Obivously," replied Evan.

((....... ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ))

Name: Xander Firewood
Origin:Born and raised in the forests of Indaran.
Race:Forest Elf
Appearance: Imagine Legolas, but with red hair, black leather vest and white cloth shirt under, also green leather pants and black leather boots. Has lightning bolt earings.
Class:Fighter
Secondary class:Battle Magi
Weapons: Willow Longbow equipped with arsenal of magical mithril fire arrows (kinda obvious, purple fire, burns like hell); two short swords with ice magic.
Background:do later

major tom

Wolf's accepted, though you look like your char is overpowered, I hop he's not. PLEASE, jump in asap.

Wolfpika

((Ok.))

You know what you must do, find the Princess, capture her, and bring her back.

Yes master...

These words replayed over and over again in his head as Xander Firewood walked down the dock. He was looking for the ship that was carrying the soldiers that would find the Princess in the D.L. area. Finally, he found what he was looking for and found a ship that was not so bad, but not so good either in a matter of seconds. He walked on deck and called out.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

major tom

Sid came up from the ladder. "You lookin' for Sid Nordun?"

((I got a one week ban so sry for being gone :/))

Wolfpika

"Yes, and may I presume that you are him?" Xander asked.

major tom

"Yup. I'm Nordun. And you're?"

Wolfpika

"Firewood, Xander Firewood." He said, holding out a hand.

major tom

Although Sid had travelled the world, he never met much forest elfs. He shook the hand, though it felt a bit weird.
"Here for that journey, correct?"

Wolfpika

"Absolutely, so is there anybody else aboard? Or am I early?" Xander asked.

((make a boss, so this rp can become more active.))

major tom

"Evan, some magi kid, is here."

Sid turned around, facing the open sea. He noticed three ships coming in. He examined them closely. "Pirates." Sid grabbed his guns. "Pirates." He ran down to the dock and yelled, "PIRATES!"

((What do you mean by boss?))

jnfs2014

Quote from: Co-Z on April 26, 2008, 01:27:03 PM
"Evan, some magi kid, is here."

Sid turned around, facing the open sea. He noticed three ships coming in. He examined them closely. "Pirates." Sid grabbed his guns. "Pirates." He ran down to the dock and yelled, "PIRATES!"

((What do you mean by boss?))
(( Not meaning to get into this, but Wolf means like a giant-strength boss that's like 8 ft tall.))

major tom

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on April 26, 2008, 04:09:23 PM
(( Not meaning to get into this, but Wolf means like a giant-strength boss that's like 8 ft tall.))
((Yeah, boss can mean a lot of things, so I was just making sure what he meant. I asumed he meant someone we fight, so I added the pirates. tyme tah fight a bigass orc pirate captain))

Wolfpika

((yay, someone to fight!))

"Pirates, up at this time of day? You've got to be kidding me." Xander took out his telescope and sure enough, a band of orc pirates were heading in their direction.

"Something stirred them up. Does this ship have any defenses Sid?"