Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Random Quest!!! An insane rp!!!!

Started by Pokemaster218, April 21, 2008, 07:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Hobo2: Or are they? *pants magically get pulled back up*

Pokemaster218

Alex: *Disappears then reappears behind Dr.Hobo2* HI, I'M ALEX!

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Hobo2: And I'm Dr.Hobo2. Nice to meet you.

jnfs2014

* repantses everyone and gives atomic wedges*.

Pokemaster218

Alex: ZOMG! Wedgie! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS US! IT BURNS US!

jnfs2014

Jabutt: *Gets out butt picking machine and uses it on Alex*

Pokemaster218

Alex: *explodes*
Suddenly, from out of no where, fifty ninjas appear.
ninja 1: You are under arrest for ilig- illy- illlll-
ninja 2: Illegally.
ninja 1: That what i said! For illegally making someone explode. YOU MUST NOW FACE JUDGMENT FROM OUR CHEIF!
Tremendously fat ninja: I am Mi-Tu Fat! I am the Cheif of the Ninja Police! I will now pass judgement! For Making someone explode, I will jump on you! PREPARE FOR PUNISHMENT!

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Hobo2: Is that all you got? Surely you can make a better punishment than that!

Pokemaster218

Mi-Tu Fat (Nice name, eh?): For insulting me, you shall go first! *Jumps five miles in the air and comes crashing down on Dr.Hobo2, leaving a hugh crater*

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Hobo2: *gets slammed into the ground* That...didn't hurt...one bit...Now can somebody help peel my flattened body off the ground?

Pokemaster218

Mi-Tu Fat: Really? I didn't hurt? Boys, roll hhim up and put him in, THE BLENDER! *Dun dun dun*

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Hobo2: GASP! The blender is horrible but whatever you do. Please don't throw me into that restaurant that's having a free buffet!

Pokemaster218

Mi-Tu Fat: FREE BUFFET?! MUST EAT! *Runs off*
Ninja 1: *Looks at Dr.Hobo2* You just had to say it.

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Hobo2:...Hm...not exactly how I thought it'd go but...okay. Now face the wrath of the hobo! *grabs a garbage can that somehow survived Ti-Tu Fat's jump attack and throws it at Ninja 1*

Pokemaster218

Ninja 1: *Chops up can into ten billion bits with a katana* THE BLENDER! GET THE BLENDER!
Ninja 2: *Grabs blender and puts it on Dr.Hobo2's head*