SSB Werewolf: Closed!

Started by SkyMyl, April 24, 2008, 12:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: MagnumSonic on May 11, 2008, 11:56:28 AM
I'm chopping this tree down in size.

Back on topic, PM him Al, you know that
Thank you.

And I'm locking this. But don't consider this game dead, because I'm going to unlock it in a little while.

captainjacksparrow

Here is the deal... (I'm partners with link so i help around and update around here) I know lightningsword was banned for having a tizzy fit (Mr RP veteran my ***) i don't know if allegretto was banned i don't think so. Also THIS IS A RP NOT CHAT so no fights arguments. now here's a post ridding us of meta knight.

Ike: *huff * Had * huff* enough yet*wheeze*
meta knight:NOT UNTIL I KILL YOU YOU WEREWOLF
its was a simple mistake. Today was a one year anniversary of beating Tabuu. So Ike called up Sothe and all the Laguz to celebrate. What happend was Volf was the last to leeave so Ike was talking to him. Meta knight was walking by so he thought Ike was talking to a werewolf. Meta knight then rushed and almost cut volf in half but Ike blocked him. Volf then ran off.
Mk:  WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING A Werewolf
i:*Huff* Hes.... a Laguz....
Volf had just gotten back with the entire village
(i finally know blue Toon link is master younglink)
Toonlink:Meta knight what are you doing?
Yoshi: Yea Volf looks nothing like a werewolf. You were their and he doesn't look like one
Mk: Enough. That is a werewolf and Ike protected it so now he must die.
I: no..... i will..... not lose.....
Mk:TAKE THIS
Mk charge at full speed and stabbed Ike and his sword went through him
Tl:OMG IKE!!! MK YOU BLOODY BAST****
I: *cough* Well Mk your a idiot.
Ike then unleashed a fully charged eruption. It Fried Mk and the sword stuck in Ike.
Ike: *COUGHHHHH* well... at least... the werewolfs... didn't get... him *COUGH WHEZE*
Ike then fainted

Well Mk is dead. I fainted were all in one spot i think this is another good start for a RP

Light

((
1) That was the worst roleplaying I've ever seen.
2) Who gave you permission to use MK?
3) I was never banned; I just quit.
4) At least I'm a better RPer than you could ever hope to be.
5) What do you know about RPing? The creator is MYL; all decisions regarding the thread are left up to him.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: LightningSword on May 12, 2008, 04:35:03 PM
((
2) Who gave you permission to use MK?))
dosnt matter YOUR BANNED

Light

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 12, 2008, 04:36:58 PM
((
2) Who gave you permission to use MK?))
dosnt matter YOUR BANNED
((Something else to add; you have terrible spelling skills. How old are you, again?))

captainjacksparrow

((
4) At least I'm a better RP er than you could ever hope to be.
5) What do you know about RPing? The creator is MYL; all decisions regarding the thread are left up to him.))
RPING? RPING? i was a major rper on the original nsider
Myl and i are both running this i pestered him every week if he needs help
AND FOR NUMBER 4 MY FIREND YOU SUCK SHI*Y FRIGGEN EGGS NOW GET THE HECK OUT OF THIS THREAD
oh and 3 quit means you can rejoin but now your banned meaning get the heck out of this thread. oh and btw i dont care if have bad speeling at least i dont have a huge friggen ego and have a tizzy fit when idont understand somthing. no get out your banned i talked to masteryoulink now leave or i get moderator

Light

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 12, 2008, 04:47:37 PM
((
AND FOR NUMBER 4 MY FIREND YOU SUCK SHI*Y FRIGGEN EGGS NOW GET THE HECK OUT OF THIS THREAD
oh and 3 quit means you can rejoin but now your banned meaning get the heck out of this thread. oh and btw i dont care if have bad speeling at least i dont have a huge friggen ego and have a tizzy fit when idont understand somthing. no get out your banned i talked to masteryoulink now leave or i get moderator
Who banned me? No one, as of yet. I don't have an ego, either; I actually have pretty low self-esteem. ;__; And tizzy fit? I've been keeping pretty calm for awhile. By the way, I won't really care if you get a moderator. As far as I see, I haven't done anything wrong.

By the way, you might want to check the NSider awards thread on Power On. You're nominated for a few things up there.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: LightningSword on May 12, 2008, 04:51:43 PM
Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 12, 2008, 04:47:37 PM
((
Who banned me? No one, as of yet. I don't have an ego, either; I actually have pretty low self-esteem. ;__; And tizzy fit? I've been keeping pretty calm for awhile. By the way, I won't really care if you get a moderator. As far as I see, I haven't done anything wrong.

By the way, you might want to check the NSider awards thread on Power On. You're nominated for a few things up there.
2 STRIKES. even if you wernt banned you quit meaning that you gave up accsese to this thread. now post again and your outta here

SkyMyl

You two. SHUT UP! This is getting us nowhere, and I've made my decision: I'm closing this RP. Why? A lot of personal stuff is coming, so I probably won't have time to run this. Sorry to those choice players (1) who wanted to enjoy this, but try to find something else to do.

1: I control the RP.
2: Lightninghero didn't get banned, he quit the game. Not banned from the forums either.
3: Jacksparrow, learn grammer and spelling. We have a spell check. USE IT!
4: You'll never reach 3 strikes.
5: I have a ton of s*** to do, so that's why I can't work on this RP. With classes each day and taking another new class, I won't have time. And I have to get ready for a wedding soon. I don't want my Inbox being flooded with PMs saying, "Why did you close the Rp," namely from one or two people whose names will not be mentioned.
6: Jack, I was running everything in the RP.
7: Lock, no further discussion.