SkyMyl

captainjacksparrow

Just so everyone knows this has been delayed till monday

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 10, 2008, 06:58:08 AM
I quit. This won't last long.
._.

Damnit, I'm swamped with Math work. >_< But are you sure you want to quit?

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

Wolfpika

SkyMyl

SkyMyl

Welcome to a town, where everyone from the Super Smash Bros. universe lives. A small town, living here after defeating the evil Tabuu and saving the world from Subspace. But little do these hero's know, that the evil has not yet been vanquished. Their fate, the village's fate, and the fate of their world hinges on your decisions.

This is Super Smash Bros. Werewolf.

Time: 8:00 AM

*Sound of gavel banging*

Samus: Welcome to Town Hall. To those who don't know, last night on Wednesday there was a murder, and 3 witnesses.

Samus is the mayor of the village, after winning an election against Kirby. (If you played the original, you'll understand.)

Kirby: Who are these witnesses?

Samus: A good question. The answer, is that the 3 witnesses were none other than Meta Knight, Yoshi, and R.O.B. The Werewolf threw Yoshi at R.O.B and Meta Knight-

Yoshi: My back! :'(

Samus:-who suffered minor injuries. The same can't be said for Yoshi, however. Now, before I am rudely interupted again, I know you are wondering who attacked the 3. It continues to puzzle my brain, but they were attacked by...a werewolf.

The quite hall suddenly erupted into discussion, and some of the villagers started to accuse others of attacking the real victim, and before you could get your say into it, the hall was filled with shouting and chaos as chairs, lamps, and Yoshi (!?) were thrown at others. But then someone stopped the chaos, as the doors burst open.

Sonic: What's going on in here!? I'm trying to sleep!

Silence.

Mario: We're...discussing the matter of the assault yesterday. You didn't get the memo?

Sonic: Sorry, but my head's been pounding lately. Ugh...I don't know why it's aching so much...sorry for interupting, I'll just take my seat.

Samus shook her head and continued. Samus: With order restored, I can say that we don't know who the werewolf is or where it went. We found tracks of the werewolf, but they led to a cliff. This matter is also being looked into. But there are a few suspects for the werewolf.

Bowser: Such as? (Please, be Mario!)

Samus: Our only two so far are Link and Wolf-

Link: dangit, I turn into a wolf for one adventure....and I'm branded for life! With Wolf it makes sense, but I'm human and lost the ability to turn into a wolf because Midna isn't with me anymore!.....

Wolf: And I have no excuse. Typical. :-\

Samus:-we're looking into leads. Until then, a curfew to everyone. From the time of 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM you cannot go outside. This applies to everyone in the village.

Toon Link: But I already have a curfew!

Luigi: Who was the victim of the attack?

Samus: Tom Nook. He's currently held outside, so we're going to use his body to aid us in our search. And now, we're opening a few new shops up in our village to help us in repelling the werewolves and fighting the werewolves. Are there any questions?

Snake: Can I go out with you?

Samus: For the 117th time, no. *Silence* And since no one is speaking up, I assume we're done here. This meeting is closed.

Bowser: WAIT! Are you sure Mario isn't a candidate?

Mario:  >:(

Samus: I'm sure. For now, he's clean. This meeting is now closed. *Sound of gavel banging*

Now what? You can PM me to buy items once I get the shop up (NOT YET!!!), and also be ready to be PM'd about choices that you must make. That is all.

Ridley

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 10, 2008, 02:19:11 PM
Welcome to a town, where everyone from the Super Smash Bros. universe lives. A small town, living here after defeating the evil Tabuu and saving the world from Subspace. But little do these hero's know, that the evil has not yet been vanquished. Their fate, the village's fate, and the fate of their world hinges on your decisions.

*Sound of gavel banging*

Samus: Welcome to Town Hall. To those who don't know, last night on Wednesday there was a murder, and 3 victims/witnesses.

Samus is the mayor of the village, after winning an election against Kirby. (If you played the original, you'll understand.)

Samus: A good question. The answer, is that the 3 victims were none other than Meta Knight, Yoshi, and R.O.B. Yoshi was thrown at R.O.B and Meta Knight-

Yoshi: My back, it's broken! :'(

Samus:-who suffered minor injuries. The same can't be said for Yoshi, however. Now, before I am rudely interupted again, I know you are wondering who attacked the 3. It continues to puzzle my brain, but they were attacked by...a werewolf.

The quite hall suddenly erupted into discussion, and some of the villagers started to accuse others of attacking the real victim, and before you could get your say into it, the hall was filled with shouting and chaos as chairs, lamps, and Yoshi (!?) were thrown at others. But then someone stopped the chaos, as the doors burst open.

Silence.

Mario: We're...discussing the matter of the assault yesterday. You didn't get the memo?

Sonic: Sorry, but my head's been pounding lately. Ugh...I don't know why it's aching so much...sorry for interupting, I'll just take my seat.

Samus shook her head and continued. Samus: With order restored, I can say that we don't know who the werewolf is or where it went. We found tracks of the werewolf, but they led to a cliff. This matter is also being looked into. But there are a few suspects for the werewolf.

Link: dangit, I turn into a wolf for one adventure....and I'm branded for life! With Wolf it makes sense, but I'm human and lost the ability to turn into a wolf because Midna isn't with me anymore!.....

Samus:-we're looking into leads. Until then, a curfew to everyone. From the time of 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM you cannot go outside. This applies to everyone in the village.

Samus: Tom Nook. He's currently held outside, so we're going to use his body to aid us in our search. And now, we're opening a few new shops up in our village to help us in repelling the werewolves and fighting the werewolves. Are there any questions?

Samus: For the 117th time, no. *Silence* And since no one is speaking up, I assume we're done here. This meeting is closed.

Samus: I'm sure. For now, he's clean. This meeting is now closed. *Sound of gavel banging*

Now what? You can PM me to buy items once I get the shop up (NOT YET!!!), and also be ready to be PM'd about choices that you must make. That is all.

I supose that means I'm innocent.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Ridley on May 10, 2008, 05:59:40 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 10, 2008, 02:19:11 PM

*Sound of gavel banging*

Samus: Welcome to Town Hall. To those who don't know, last night on Wednesday there was a murder, and 3 victims/witnesses.

Samus: A good question. The answer, is that the 3 victims were none other than Meta Knight, Yoshi, and R.O.B. Yoshi was thrown at R.O.B and Meta Knight-

Yoshi: My back, it's broken! :'(

Silence.

I supose that means I'm innocent.
Does it? You aren't accused, but you aren't innocent...or are you?

You didn't have to qoute the Prolouge, btw.

jnfs2014

Allegretto

I think you should greatly reconsider my suspicion, the Twilight Princess Midna was the only possible way I was able to turn into a wolf! And she left with no possible way of coming back!