News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

SSB Werewolf: Closed!

Started by SkyMyl, April 24, 2008, 12:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 06:26:14 PM
I think you should greatly reconsider my suspicion, the Twilight Princess Midna was the only possible way I was able to turn into a wolf! And she left with no possible way of coming back!
>_<

Just wait a day or two...that, and I believe that Link partially explained it. Hang on a moment...

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 10, 2008, 06:07:29 PM
(( I will rejoin in a few pages.))
Schweet.

Wolfpika

SkyMyl

captainjacksparrow

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

((Okay then))

P.T. was silent the whole time, absorbing all of the information.

"So, a cliff eh? Then I know just what to do." P.T. went outside, took out one of his Pokeballs and shouted,

"Charizard! I choose you!" A beam of light erupted from the pokeball and Charizard emerged from the beam of light.

"GRAHH! GRR! What is it?"

"Take me to the mountain cliffs right away!" P.T. hopped on Charizard and they sailed to the canyons.

Allegretto

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 10, 2008, 06:53:30 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 06:26:14 PM
I think you should greatly reconsider my suspicion, the Twilight Princess Midna was the only possible way I was able to turn into a wolf! And she left with no possible way of coming back!
>_<

Just wait a day or two...that, and I believe that Link partially explained it. Hang on a moment...

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 10, 2008, 06:07:29 PM
(( I will rejoin in a few pages.))
Schweet.
*Sits down waiting, pulls out the Orcarina of Time and plays it silently*

captainjacksparrow

you dont need (()) to post a thought just press enter a few times after you leave a comment.

Ike was curious. When he heard about the werewolfs that didnt suprise him. What was strange was that he could see that samus was nervous. Ike got up and went to see his good friend kirby.

Ike:Oh hi kirby. Hey after i saw samus she seemed nerveos. Like she was hiding somthing... what do you think?

Magnum

Dr. Mario sat in silence for a while, then stood up and walked out without saying anything to anyone. "Thing's are a certain to happen. I'ma wondering if I coulda find the cure," Dr. Mario told himself as to make a mental note. Enter his little 'Hospital' he began to work and experimenting with some of his chemicals.

...... I know, I RP like I'm writing a story

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

*As Link played the Orcarina of Time he slowly looked around the room, noticing all of his friends all in panic of the newest threat.* "It seems we never have any time to relax" *Link whispered to himself*

SkyMyl

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 10, 2008, 07:43:46 PM
well interesting prolouge way diffrent from last year.
Vetarans will find it different, of course.

Light

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 10, 2008, 08:50:20 PM
you dont need (()) to post a thought just press enter a few times after you leave a comment.

Ike was curious. When he heard about the werewolfs that didnt suprise him. What was strange was that he could see that samus was nervous. Ike got up and went to see his good friend kirby.

Ike:Oh hi kirby. Hey after i saw samus she seemed nerveos. Like she was hiding somthing... what do you think?
((Veteran RPers prefer the double parenthetical cites. By the way, I'm a victim? So what do I do now? O_o;; ))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Quote from: LightningSword on May 11, 2008, 09:36:16 AM

((Veteran RPers prefer the double parenthetical cites. By the way, I'm a victim? So what do I do now? O_o;; ))
Go on with a mini story, and we'll see what happens... ;)

Light

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 11, 2008, 10:28:41 AM
Quote from: LightningSword on May 11, 2008, 09:36:16 AM

Go on with a mini story, and we'll see what happens... ;)
((If I'm a victim, that pretty much means I'm dead. How can I have a side story when I'm dead?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Allegretto

*As Link gazed across the room he noticed Meta-knight, he seemed very tense, Link strolled over to him hoping he could help in some way*

((Better?))