News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Phantom of Maple Circle [Mystery RP]

Started by THEBIRD, April 29, 2008, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( Alright, looks like you guys have found Clue 1, the Pill Bottle. But clue 2, which I pointed out twice has still yet to be found. Not every clue is needed to find the murderer, but any clue you can get will help. ))

The bottom of the pill bottle had a price sticker. It said that the bottle was $14.85 from Generally Open. The date said it was purchased three days prior to the accident.

Dr.Hobo2

Woah! One woman can't consume one bottle of sleeping pills in just three days! Could this possibly be...the murder weapon? Nick looked at the nuse. That nuse could very well be a ruse to throw us off track...but if it is...why? Nick took a closer look at Sage and the ground around her. Or could even the pills be a ruse of some sort...

Max Headroom

Mira entered the room. "Hey there, can you tell me what you have found so far?" Mira asked Nick.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh?" Nick turned to Mira. Hm...this was that guy I caught a glimps of in the lobby. "Oh, yeah. I've found one thing that was a pretty interesting." He said holding up the almost empty pill bottle. "I found this pill bottle. It's almost completely empty despite the fact that it was bought just three days ago."

Max Headroom

"There's no way she could consume all of that medicine in 3 days! Taking such large doses would result in death by overdose." Mira said, looking at the victim. "Listen, since you are already on this trail, why don't you head over to where ever she bought that medicine? I'll see about getting the bottle -and everything else relevant to this case- checked for fingerprints."
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright...but before I go, are you sure that..." He took another look at the bottle. "...Generally Open is...um...open at this time?" He then handed the bottle over to Mira.

THEBIRD

(( Well, Generally Open is generally open :P. Guess you'll have to find out what time it opens. It is currently 5 AM. ))

Max Headroom

Mira started looking for some type of indication that would indicate when the store opens. "It might. I'll bring this to the police and see what they say about it." Mira said, referring to the bottle.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...Well, I'll go there to see if it's open. If not, I'll just come back." And with that, he left the room, went across the hall into his own room and put a sweater with a pumpkin on the front over the T-shirt he was wearing and left the hotel.

THEBIRD

(( There are no police in this town. That's why you guys have to do the work. *evil laughter* Another hint: That sleeping pill doesn't explain the bludgened head. Why would the killer possibly overdose the victim when it seems they just ended up banging up their head to make Sage unconcious anyway? Hmmm... ))

Max Headroom

Mira took the bottle with him and went into the lobby, and up to the front desk. "Hey, do you know if the general store is open or not?" Mira asked the receptionist.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Nick looked around muttering, "Hm...Generally Open...Generally Open." As he looked for the store.

THEBIRD

Mary checked her watch, 5 AM, and thought back to when the General Store opened. "Hm..." she took a moment to do some quick math in her head before responding with, "It opens at 4 AM. All day, everyday. Well, generally, at least."
---
Half the stores were in a line spread about 100 feet apart around the circle, the other half were spread about 100 feet on the other side. This part of town was called 'Redo Drive'. Generally Open was the big yellowish building on the inside of the circle near the Maple Hotel. Mary was right, it did open at 4. Flashing lights saying "We're Generally Open Now" gave that away.

Dr.Hobo2

Nick spotted the store due to the large sign. "Ah, there it is." He briskly walked to the store and entered it.

Max Headroom

"Alright. Do you think they would sell the stuff required for fingerprinting?"
[move][/move]