News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The World Ends With You

Started by THEBIRD, May 16, 2008, 06:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"That number could mean anything," speculated Drake. "The 104th floor, the 104th building on the street, the actual name being 104... Did who or whatever tell you anything else that might be of help to us?"

Triforce_Luigi

Teru looked around and found himself alone in an empty alley. He remained there for a moment, thinking about the game he was being thrust into. He would have remained there for a while if his phone hadn't beeped loudly from his pocket. He took it out and looked at the tesxt message he had received. Basically it was the same as the one Sarutai had received. "What is the 104 building?" he asked no one in particular. "I have to partner up with someone soon. How inconvenient. Well, might as wellfind out what this 104 building is. I might find a partner on the way." With that, he walked out of the alley and into a street crowded with cars. He looked round and saw that he was near the Shibu Department Store. He walked in a random direction, which, though he didn't know it, would eventually lead to Scramble Crossing.

((Why is it called Scramble Crossing?))

Magnum

Hearing somebody yell, Alex turned around to see a man being chased by giant frogs.

Noise

"Well are you going to keep running or are you going to fight?" Alex asked the man as he readied his pin to pull out his blood claws. He wasn't about to flee from these monsters and have them chase him. Besides, he was already near the end of town with no where to run. I wonder how this is going to work?
Just as he thought that, a cell phone began to ring in his pocket. "I broke my phone," as he pulled it out. A text message. "It'll wait," Alex told himself as the frogs and the man drew closer.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 12, 2008, 12:18:25 AM
Hearing somebody yell, Alex turned around to see a man being chased by giant frogs.

Noise

"Well are you going to keep running or are you going to fight?" Alex asked the man as he readied his pin to pull out his blood claws. He wasn't about to flee from these monsters and have them chase him. Besides, he was already near the end of town with no where to run. I wonder how this is going to work?
Just as he thought that, a cell phone began to ring in his pocket. "I broke my phone," as he pulled it out. A text message. "It'll wait," Alex told himself as the frogs and the man drew closer.
"YOU CANT USE PINS IF YOU DONT HAVE A PARTNER NOW MAKE A PACT WITH ME NOW UNLESS YOU WANT  TO BE ERASED".

darkmario

((I think i'll use K.H. Characters))
Character Sheet-
Name:Sora
Appearance:Brown spikey hair, blue eyes,Black hoody ziped down with a black t shirt under,Black shorts,black shoes.
Personality:Used to be cheerful and happy,but is now very serious and angry.(See possession)
Pins:Ice,Fire,Thunder,Magnet.
Possession lost to get into the game:His cheerful and happy personality.
Extra info: A crimminal was was going to knock a boy off a building,Sora was about to stop him when another crimminal shot him in the arm.The push of the bullet knocked Sora off the building.
Ice-Shoots a ball of ice,may freeze target.
Fire-Fire spins around him like a tornado.
Thunder-Lighting strikes the target.
Magnet-Shoots a silver ball,Enemys and attackes get drwn into it.

Reaper Sheet-
Name:Roxas
Appearance:Similar to sora,but his hair is less spikey,He wears a black cloak,He usualy has the hoody over his head.
Personality:Easily angerd.For some reason treats sora worse than the other characters...
Weapon/attacks:Has a dark looking blade that looks like a key.
Noise form:Silver creatures,About Four feet tall,Have a human shape exept for their heads ,They have dark eyes a strange symble on their foreheads they have a large jaw with sharp teeth,Apear to be dacing  before they attack.
Noise form attacks:They bite,claw and breath some kind of dark energy.

Allegretto

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 12, 2008, 07:56:14 AM
Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 12, 2008, 12:18:25 AM

Noise

"YOU CANT USE PINS IF YOU DONT HAVE A PARTNER NOW MAKE A PACT WITH ME NOW UNLESS YOU WANT  TO BE ERASED".
~Hiragaru looked down at them with intrest, as he turned away he glanced back once more laughing before he dissapeared~

Magnum

"IDIOT! If I'm fighting with you then we're partners. I'm not going to go over there and kiss you or something to make a pact. This is good enough now take out your pins," Alex told him as he heard a laughing. "Are you laughing at me?"

Allegretto

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 18, 2008, 09:18:58 PM
"IDIOT! If I'm fighting with you then we're partners. I'm not going to go over there and kiss you or something to make a pact. This is good enough now take out your pins," Alex told him as he heard a laughing. "Are you laughing at me?"
~Hiragaru swooped down from the clouds, his short sword gripped tightly around his hand. He flew downwards and cast his blade through Tony Johnson, being simply an illusion it phased through him.~

~Hiragaru looked down grinning~

"Did I frighten you"

captainjacksparrow

"OH REALY? THEN WATCH THIS"said Tony. He then turned around and tried to do each of his attacks with his pin's but each failed. A frog then jumped up and bit tony on his arm. "DANG IT JUST SAY YES AND WE HAVE A PACT" yelled tony.

Allegretto

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 19, 2008, 07:10:32 AM
"OH REALY? THEN WATCH THIS"said Tony. He then turned around and tried to do each of his attacks with his pin's but each failed. A frog then jumped up and bit tony on his arm. "DANG IT JUST SAY YES AND WE HAVE A PACT" yelled tony.
~Hiragaru looked down blankly~ "Do I mean anything to you?" He yelled down twirling his short sword in his hand.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Allegretto on June 19, 2008, 09:08:36 PM
Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 19, 2008, 07:10:32 AM
~Hiragaru looked down blankly~ "Do I mean anything to you?" He yelled down twirling his short sword in his hand.
"No because you cant attack me till the 7th day. How do i know? My dad died and played this game when he was 16 and he made a book and left it for me. Oh and by the way would it be better if you had a gun instead of a sword" said Tony.

Magnum

So this guy knows all the rules from that book? That could be helpful. It would make this easy! "Have fun!" Alex yelled to the man and the reaper as he opened his phone and began running. As it was shaking back and forth Alex saw it was a text. Reading really quickly, he caught the words '104 Building'. "I know that place. I went there for a meeting once," He told himself as he closed his phone. Turning his head he saw a small group of Noise followed him.

"Only a small group. Sorry dude, but the less people there are, the less peole there are to fight with!"

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 21, 2008, 06:04:06 PM
So this guy knows all the rules from that book? That could be helpful. It would make this easy! "Have fun!" Alex yelled to the man and the reaper as he opened his phone and began running. As it was shaking back and forth Alex saw it was a text. Reading really quickly, he caught the words '104 Building'. "I know that place. I went there for a meeting once," He told himself as he closed his phone. Turning his head he saw a small group of Noise followed him.

"Only a small group. Sorry dude, but the less people there are, the less peole there are to fight with!"
"HA WELL HERES A RULE THAT MAY HELP USSALLY YOU ARNT ALLOWED INTO THE 104 AREA WITH OUT A PARTNER" yelled Tony. Two frogs bit him on the arm. "GAH... i think its time to show why my nick name is "Revolver Ocelot"". Tony pulled out a revolver handgun and tried firing but realized it had no ammo. "I have a book with ton's of info in it so if you want to know the everything about this game be my partner NOW" yelled Tony.

Magnum

Turning around, Alex said one word. "Bye," And ran down the alley. There is more than us two, and he yells too much. There were only 5 behind him know. "If I used my low frequency, I might... Nah. That would be too much energy wasted, and I wouldn't hurt them at all," Alex said too himself as he headed towards 104.

After about an hour of running he reached the building, Noise still in tow. As he reached to open the doors he felt a shock go through his arm. "I guess I really can't enter," he said as he turned around to face the Noise. "Come on. Movie moment. Let someone show up!"

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 21, 2008, 06:45:01 PM
Turning around, Alex said one word. "Bye," And ran down the alley. There is more than us two, and he yells too much. There were only 5 behind him know. "If I used my low frequency, I might... Nah. That would be too much energy wasted, and I wouldn't hurt them at all," Alex said too himself as he headed towards 104.

After about an hour of running he reached the building, Noise still in tow. As he reached to open the doors he felt a shock go through his arm. "I guess I really can't enter," he said as he turned around to face the Noise. "Come on. Movie moment. Let someone show up!"
While Alex was running Tony was follwing at a distance hoping when he hit the wall he would be his partner. He saw Alex crash and yelled at him saying" I told you and i see you have your own problems now you can be my partner or we can both die... again" said Tony.