News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Nintendoverses

Started by mario59, June 08, 2008, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 08:01:16 AM
"Hey wasn't that guy the same kind of thing as that red thing over there?" Risho asked
huh? wolf turned around and saw that the red thing are same creature as the red thing at the bottom of hill.

mario59

"You think maybe we should leave before he wakes up?"
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 08:09:42 AM
"You think maybe we should leave before he wakes up?"
well the red thing and the green puff ball are going along fine so lets go away and kill this sniper

mario59

"Fine, But let me do it, I will Destroy the evidence" Risho said *Walks up to Near-Dead Kriken and is about to kill it when* "Please help us" The kriken said " I am the Kriken Bounty Hunter, Trace. Normally we do not ask for assistance but you people seem special. Kill me, And give my imperialist to Teh Velcro, The kriken who is with you. It will identify him as the new kriken bounty hunter. Samus may listen to you after that." *Dies* *Risho uses Flame beam on the krikens body and creamates him, Then falls to the ground exhausted "nng, Maybe i Should not use the flame beam to often, It drains me" *Uses his only fairy on himself and gets up* "So, Shall we go to.... MH told you where Samus Aran is right. *Suddenly the voice that granted him farores wind tells him, <Planet Zebes>*
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 08:54:05 AM
"Fine, But let me do it, I will Destroy the evidence" Risho said *Walks up to Near-Dead Kriken and is about to kill it when* "Please help us" The kriken said " I am the Kriken Bounty Hunter, Trace. Normally we do not ask for assistance but you people seem special. Kill me, And give my imperialist to Teh Velcro, The kriken who is with you. It will identify him as the new kriken bounty hunter. Samus may listen to you after that." *Dies* *Risho uses Flame beam on the krikens body and creamates him, Then falls to the ground exhausted "nng, Maybe i Should not use the flame beam to often, It drains me" *Uses his only fairy on himself and gets up* "So, Shall we go to.... MH told you where Samus Aran is right. *Suddenly the voice that granted him farores wind tells him, <Planet Zebes>*
well we have a slight problem. because my wolfen got blown up by that dirtbag right their we cant get off this planet unless your teleportation can take us off planets

Miiman56

Dang Keeby was too busy reasarching the doors  that he was left behind. so he picks a random door and ends up in a battle field in space!

mario59

"Well we will never know unless we try, right?" "Grab the other two and hang on! FARORES WIND!" *Claps hands* They end up on a military space station between the Kriken planet and a new unidentified one.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 10:36:47 AM
"Well we will never know unless we try, right?" "Grab the other two and hang on! FARORES WIND!" *Claps hands* They end up on a military space station between the Kriken planet and a new unidentified one.
"Wow it works. EXCEPT NOW WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SPACE BATTLE"

mario59

"Apparently there is a limit to the distance, If we get to that limit, the spell dumps us on the nearest hospitable place." Risho commented. "At least it did not dump us into the vaccum of space."

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 11:42:25 AM
"Apparently there is a limit to the distance, If we get to that limit, the spell dumps us on the nearest hospitable place." Risho commented. "At least it did not dump us into the vaccum of space."
True. So here's what i need to do. If i can get to the controll center i can hack the system and get all the code's for this system. Then we hijack a starfighter and get the heck out oof here". Wolf looked out the window and saw a green puff ball. "And rescue that guy out their while i get the codes"

mario59

"How is that guy breathing?" Risho inquired. "And how will we rescue him? And how is he not getting hit?"

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 11:53:45 AM
"How is that guy breathing?" Risho inquired. "And how will we rescue him? And how is he not getting hit?"
HOW THE HE** SHOULD I KNOW JUST GET HIM. use this it can hijack any ship now ill try to get codes so see ya". Wolf threw the hi jacker and took tthe nerby elevator that said controll room.

mario59

"Why is this guy bossing me around, I am the natural leader."In any case he focuses on the image of a spaceship and uses farores wind.He then uses the automatic hijacker and sets the autopilot to evade shots and rescue that marshmallow thing.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 12:01:46 PM
"Why is this guy bossing me around, I am the natural leader."In any case he focuses on the image of a spaceship and uses farores wind.He then uses the automatic hijacker and sets the autopilot to evade shots and rescue that marshmallow thing.
Meanwhile... "Ok blaster set on automatic all missles loaded and if nessacery gernades ready". Then when the door opened wolf saw 10 guys all pointing rifles at him. Wolf lugged a gernade at them and closed the elevator door and waited for a boom.

mario59

risho focused on wolf and used farores wind and landed right on top of him in an elevator.

Sig by Star.