News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"Guess we'd better get to work if we want to fix this place up before the end of the day." Ryaku told him, crossing his arms.

So they began to work and work. Chopping, nailing, painting, and cleaning. The sun was setting before they were finally finished. The paint glistened a vivid red and orange color in the evening sun. Everything was as good as new.

[I think we're the only one's posting. 0_0 Oh well.]

X_Hero

((Yeah, we're the only one's posting... XD))

"Well, if that isn't a rescue base, I don't know what is." Gyatsu said happily, looking at the new base that stood before them.

"How about we head on inside?" He asked to Ryaku

Nils_13

"Sounds like a good idea." Ryaku said. He stepped into the new rescue team base with Gyatsu.

"It's amazing!" Ryaku said, with the most excitement he had ever used since he moved here.

X_Hero

"Yeah, I'm actually surprised myself." He said as he looked around the inside.

And Gyatsu really was surprised with the way that it had turned out.

Nils_13

"Do you.... Do you mind if I live here, too?" Ryaku asked timidly, not wanting to impose. The house was way better than his. It had more space and could easily hold 4 people.

X_Hero

"Well, of course you can live here. I mean... There's plenty of room, and I've been living by myself for a bit too long, anyway..." Gyatsu answered him. He liked the idea of having a roommate or two.

"Here..." He said as he walked over to a couch. He took off a couple of the cushions, and it folded out into a bed. "I'll try to get you an actual bed later, but will this do for now?"

Light

((COME ON, PEOPLE! If you're gonna join an RP, at least participate. So far, only Nils and X_Hero have been really RPing here. Please, post some more, so this RP can go far.

~LS))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 07, 2007, 11:13:51 AM
((COME ON, PEOPLE! If you're gonna join an RP, at least participate. So far, only Nils and X_Hero have been really RPing here. Please, post some more, so this RP can go far.

~LS))

OoC//I've been RPing...but...why haven't you?

Elekid walked down a lonely road listening to his music.

in the face of change
that's when she turned to me and said,
"i'm not sure anymore..."
and there amidst the waves
and the cloudless skies
that blanket the year before
i watch my life wash a shore

have you ever been a part of something
that you thought would never end?
and then of course it did
have you ever felt the weight inside you
pulling away inside your skin?
and then something had to give

Something had to give.That's exactly what needed to happen.He went to the Kecleon shop to get some supplies.

Light

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 07, 2007, 11:28:50 AM

~LS))

((I'm the creator of the RP, that's why. :P I might pop in a few times as Alakazam if the RP is going slow, or if a special event pops up.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 07, 2007, 11:28:50 AM

~LS))

Elekid walked down a lonely road listening to his music.

in the face of change
that's when she turned to me and said,
"i'm not sure anymore..."
and there amidst the waves
and the cloudless skies
that blanket the year before
i watch my life wash a shore

have you ever been a part of something
that you thought would never end?
and then of course it did
have you ever felt the weight inside you
pulling away inside your skin?
and then something had to give

Something had to give.That's exactly what needed to happen.He went to the Kecleon shop to get some supplies.

"Welcome to the Kecleon Shop!" said Lux. "How may I help you?"

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 11:56:26 AM
"Welcome to the Kecleon Shop!" said Lux. "How may I help you?"
((You don't have to quote when you post in the RP))

Triforce_Luigi

((Oh... Sorry))

Light

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on October 07, 2007, 11:09:18 AM
"Well, of course you can live here. I mean... There's plenty of room, and I've been living by myself for a bit too long, anyway..." Gyatsu answered him. He liked the idea of having a roommate or two.

"Here..." He said as he walked over to a couch. He took off a couple of the cushions, and it folded out into a bed. "I'll try to get you an actual bed later, but will this do for now?"

"Of course. Thank you so much." he said with his rare happy tone. Ryaku wasn't very picky when it came to something to sleep on. He actually kind of missed having someone around. It was lonely at his old house. He missed just having the presense of another person around.

Nils_13

~LS))

((Whoot. Go us.  ;D))