News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Legend of Zelda: Mushroom Kingdom Madness

Started by OmegaMasterDeath, July 08, 2008, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegaMasterDeath

Story:

It has been about three days sonce Gannondorf fell to the Master Sword. However, The final battle saw that Hyrule castle needed extensive repairs as well as over 90% of the castle town. With no place safe for Princess Zelda to rest in Hyrule, her advisors told her to take a vacation in the Mushroom Kingdom. She sent a letter to "The ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom" that she was coming there to visit and to participate in the golf tournament that is going to be held soon.

It did not get to the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom because she has been kidnapped (for the bajilianth time) by Bowser. Mario and crew are out to get Princess Peach back not knowing what is going on in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Slots open:
Mario universe characters {Including Donkey Kong and his friends}
Link

Slots Taken:
Princess Zelda (OmegaMasterDeath)
NPCs (OmegaMasterDeath)
Luigi (Conker)
Wario (Dr.Hobo2)

Rating: PG 13

{Due to Mario59's prema-ban, Waluigi is open again for anyone to use}

{Do not be shy. Want to play as Mario? Just ask. I'll only play the PCs not being used by anyone.....save Princess Zelda for story reasons.}

Conker

mario59

Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

OmegaMasterDeath

done.

Shall we start, or wait for a few more? Others can join in along the way....I'll play the unused PCs until someone takes them.

mario59

Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

Dr.Hobo2

I suppose I'll give this RP a shot. I want to be Wario.

OmegaMasterDeath

{Done}

We start with the actual kidnapping of Princess Peach. Bowser has just pulled the classic 'drive by grab' and snatched her up from outside a local caf? right in front of Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi during one of their usual arguments. This particular argument was over who could rescue Princess Peach faster. Time to put their money where their mouths are.

He had grabbed her while going at a high speed on a motorcycle. He stretched out his right arm and wrapped it around her waist. It knocked the wind out of her as he expected it to. However, the noise from the motorcycle did catch the attention of the four plumbers. That was not what Bowser had planned.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ha! Perfect. Now we can see who CAN rescue the princess fastest." Wario said with a smile while picking his nose. "I'm putting down twenty coins saying that I can get her first!" He slammed down a bag of coins onto the table.

OmegaMasterDeath

Mario puts on a tough face and slams down a bag with 20 coins in it. "See ya."

Toadsworth takes both bags.

Mario then leaps into his car and gets it started. "LUIGI!!! HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!"

Dr.Hobo2

Wario leaped up and ran over to the Wario Bike. "Waluigi, hop i-..." He stops realizing something. "Eh...It looks like you'll need to grab yourself another ride. This baby only seats one."

OmegaMasterDeath

In the meantime, Bowser keeps peeling away with an unconsious Princess Peach in his arms.

(We should wait for the others at this point, is that ok with you Dr.Hobo2?)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: OmegaMasterDeath on July 13, 2008, 08:06:11 PM
In the meantime, Bowser keeps peeling away with an unconsious Princess Peach in his arms.

(We should wait for the others at this point, is that ok with you Dr.Hobo2?)
((Maybe only for Conker, it turns out Mario59 was perma banned))

OmegaMasterDeath

{Thanks for the heads-up.}

{Waluigi has been re-opened}