News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dark Maze game

Started by Night the Lucario, March 27, 2010, 03:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

Night the Lucario

Nothing. Wall. Wall.

...You're trying to give yourself a concussion, aren't you?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 12:22:55 PM
Nothing. Wall. Wall.

...You're trying to give yourself a concussion, aren't you?
/me lays down until someone finds him.
I have a headache...
Fuck it.
Crawl up.

You should RP these D:

Night the Lucario

Alright. Let's see here...

You lay down a bit, holding your head in pain, certain that you have either brain damage or a concussion at the least to go along with your broken nose. Blood is still flowing from it, and it begins to irritate you, and you hold your hand up to stop the flow. As you do, however, you begin coughing and wheezing, and suddenly you think, "I'm going to die down here."

Dog Food

I'll move right again.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Night the Lucario

You move right, having seen someone run in front of you just a few moments ago, and not having heard them hit a wall. Or scream in excitement.

Dog Food

I'll try North. It's my favorite direction.

Night the Lucario

EUREAKA! It's about time somebody finds one of my crossroads! I mean, the labyrinth only MIRRORS ITSELF, PEOPLE! Of course, items are a different story, naturally. Erm... you didn't read that?

You turn away from the person sobbing a few feet from you, and wander up, wondering what there is. You don't hit anything, fortunately, but... you seem to have stubbed your toe on something. After feeling incredibly foolish for jumping up and down like a cartoon character for a moment, you pick it up and try to examine it in the dim light, though you can't manage it.

*plays Zelda Discovery theme* You found... One Treasure(s.)!

Dog Food

Yay? My favorite direction comes through for me once again.

So... Do I have this treasure now or am I supposed to do something to get it? Never mind, I reread the rules. Okay, cool.

I'll move North one more space.

Thirdkoopa

Left, Down. On the same node as SSM.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

Night the Lucario

Alright. Nothing, then wall. Hm... do you think I should start posting the map as you all find it?

Rose: You drag your bruised and beaten body up, then use the wall you ran into to go north. And you run into another wall. Uh, oops?

Smokey: You put the treasure... somewhere, then walk north into... nothing.

Dog Food

QuoteI'll go right again.
*cough*

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 01:02:43 PM
Alright. Nothing, then wall. Hm... do you think I should start posting the map as you all find it?

Rose: You drag your bruised and beaten body up, then use the wall you ran into to go north. And you run into another wall. Uh, oops?

Smokey: You put the treasure... somewhere, then walk north into... nothing.
No. Don't post the map. Make us make our own map or follow other peoples posts.
Makes the game more interesting.

Crawl South.