News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Joseph lifted his left hand out of his pocket and put both of his arms to his side. A melancholic look planted itself on his face. "Kokonoe. I'm sorry, but upgrades aren't really needed anymore. I prefer to think of myself as more human than robot now," he told her as he began to move next to her.
He told her, "I know what you want, and I'm not interested in become a slave for your purpose. Besides, he helped build me. If anything, I'd choose his side, not yours. Though I will say I don't agree with what he is doing. I promise you, as long as he continues what he is doing, I won't be your enemy or ally," he told her.
"Of course, I might change my mind if you tell me something. I'm sure you can help me. So do so, and tell me, where the true Azure Grimoire is. Or any other Nox Nyctores would work."

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah...I think she'll be okay." Mark said.
----
"Hm...So that's how it's going to be." Kokonoe said with a slight frown upon her face. "Ragna...he's been out of Kagasutchi for quite some time and I honestly don't know what he's up to but he can't be far from this place. If he ever comes to this city again, I'll be able to pinpoint his location." She turned and started walking away. "That's all I can tell you."

Light

Tao rubbed her eyes and got up, suddenly angry. "Tao can't believe she lost! Tao needs to get stronger!" She shouted. Tao needs to protect her friends! Jubei smirked.

"You have an interesting taste in friends," he told Mark, watching Tao punch the air.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...she's a nice girl. Now if you excuse me, I need to get going and make some repairs." He began walking away.

Light

Jubei stopped Mark from walking for a moment. He whispered to him, "Tell your mother..." he paused, "...I'm sorry." With that, he seemingly disappeared. Tao walked up next to Mark.

"Cat Person is a really weird guy," she said, staring at where he was a few moments ago.

Dr.Hobo2

Oh...Well...I guess I was wrong before. "Yeah." Mark replied. "He sure is..."

Light

"Is Tail Boy hurt?" Tao asked, stretching her sore and aching muscles.

Dr.Hobo2

"No..." Mark said taking off his torn and ripped gloves. "But these are going to need some repairing."

Magnum

Carl quietly moved through the city. Everyone kept looking at him and his sister strangely. Why did they always look at us?
"Is Tail Boy hurt?"
"Taokaka?" Carl exclaimed. He looked in the direction of the voice and saw Taokaka along with another boy. She was stretching and looked like she had been in a fight.
Carl walked down towards them slowly, cautious that the enemy could still be there. Or it might have been this other boy.
"Taokaka. It's been too long. Are you doing alright?" Carl asked as he moved to her side, not taking his eyes off the other boy.

---

Joseph watched the cat leave and continued doing his operations. "Compromised. Area: Unsafe. Moving to new location," he said aloud as the space around him began to tear, he moved into the portal to his next destination.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark took a quick glance at the boy before his eyes locked onto Nirvana. That's...the Nox Nyctores Nirvana. Why does this boy have it?

Light

((Gah... I'd respond, but I can't remember Tao's name for Carl... ;-; ))

Dr.Hobo2

((The Small Guy and the Hard Lady...or something like that.))

Magnum

Quote from: Big Brother on September 12, 2009, 02:01:25 PM
((Gah... I'd respond, but I can't remember Tao's name for Carl... ;-; ))
((It's 'little guy', I think))

Light

((I'm trying to find it, but to no avail. I'll just use "little guy" until I find it.))

"Oh, hey little guy!" Tao said, greeting Carl. "Tao is fine! What are you doing here, meow?"

Magnum

((It is 'little guy', just watched the Teach Me Mrs. Litchi episode with him in it))

"You know, I'm getting taller. You don't have to keep calling me that. Right, sis?" Carl said as he finally took his eyes off the other male and looked at Aida.
"And by the way, is that boy over there a or a friend. I need to know immediately," he asked Taokaka as Aida began to move slowly. Metal began to creak as it brought it's arm around Carl in a fighting stance.