News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"No need to worry, little guy!" Taokaka said, not paying much attention to his statement about getting taller (if she admitted to it, she would have to come up with a new nickname for him, which would hurt her brain much more than needed). "Tail Boy is a friend of Tao!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"OH, yeah. I am." Mark said nervously. He didn't want to get into another fight so soon.

Magnum

"Oh, alright," Carl joyfully said as Aida stood up straight again, creaking more and more.
Carl's face got serious. "But I can tell, you've been in a fight. What happened? My sister and I are quite curious," Carl asked the boy. He knew that if he asked Taokaka, he wouldn't be able to get even half the story.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...It turns out that the NOL are after me." Mark stated. "First there was this girl with two energy guns and then a second guy who had some sort of ice sword. Luckily, Jubei came just in time to save both our asses."

Light

"That's right, meow!" Tao said, agreeing with Mark as she licked the remaining ice from the battle off her sleeves. "Cat Person is a real neat guy!"

Magnum

"Noel and Jin are here? Great, that means something big is going down. What do you think, sis?" Carl asked Aida, looking up to her for comfort.
After a few moments, he looked back down towards both of them. "Listen, I'm not sure what the Library is doing here, but if you've gotten into a fight with them, then your in trouble. I'd lay low for awhile. Keep yourselves safe, I just got my lead," Carl told them. He really was concerned for them, and wanted to help Taokaka, but he couldn't leave this opportunity to talk to Noel again.

((BTW, what about the whole, "I, Terumi, send Tsubaki to assassinate Noel and Jin?"))

Light

((We don't have anyone RPing as Tsubaki, so we can't really do that right now.))

"Good luck with that, little guy," Taokaka said. "Don't worry about us; Tail Boy and Tao will be just fine. Stop by the Kaka Village when you're done, meow!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah...Hey, that...sister of yours seems like she can fight." Mark said taking another look at Nirvana. "Would you happen to be a vigilante?"

Dog Food

Marianna hadn't been paying attention to the conversation, and was promptly daydreaming of how the fight should of gone before it abruptly ended, until she heard the word 'vigilante'. Marianna immediately perked up, and looked around as if she had just noticed there were two new people there.

"What, who's a vigilante?" she asked quickly, looking around.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

((Wait, weren't we in an alleyway just a second ago?))

Magnum

"Well, actually..." Carl began before he heard a voice. He promptly noticed that there was another person there.
"Jeez, no matter what, there is just more and more people here, huh sis? Listen, it's getting too crowded here. I don't have time to waste. Bye Toakaka," he told Taokaka. His sister leaned down in a slow, rusty manner and set her arm down. Carl heart warmed as he jumped on his sisters comfortable, safe arm, and jumped off onto the rooftops. He had one place set in mind. Library headquarters.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Dog Food on September 12, 2009, 05:26:13 PM
"What, who's a vigilante?" she asked quickly, looking around.
"Um...I think he might have been one." Mark said still looking up. I knew Nirvana was a strong weapon but I didn't know it could move like that! "And...I guess Tao over here counts as one too." He said pointing to Tao.

Anarchy_Jas

"Well, it looks like my day has gotten interesting," Rena? finally comes out of hiding. Why not when she could have a potential job now, something her services could be used for. She just had to play her cards right.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dog Food

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 12, 2009, 06:29:01 PM
"Um...I think he might have been one." Mark said still looking up. I knew Nirvana was a strong weapon but I didn't know it could move like that! "And...I guess Tao over here counts as one too." He said pointing to Tao.
Marianna snorted, but quickly turned it into a sneeze. "Er, Tao," Marianna repeated, registering her as that 'cat-thing' she had seen earlier, "and that other kid? They're vigilantes? They look kind of... young to be vigilantes." Yet, she did note that, that Carl kid did move rather fast.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I'll tell you, I don't know about that other kid but Tao here can be a real fighter!" Mark said noticing Renae walking towards them. And who might that be?