News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 12, 2009, 08:29:06 PM
((If you made it to the fifth book, then you'd know exactly what I'm talking about :P))

"Um...Okay." Mark said. "Now...what do you need me for, exactly?"

((Also, I don't remember there being a Lost Town in BB, could you elaborate?))
((Lost Town is where the Kaka clan lives, and is Taokaka's home stage. I main her, so I would know this ;) ))

"I need you for your status. My data usually is not incorrect. Your DNA shows signs of Kokonoe in it. And by the looks of the area, you were in a fight with the NOL. It may have been a small dispute, but they will be after you. So, if I play my cards right, I could finally meet another being like myself. Don't worry, I will make sure you don't die. And I may use you as a bargaining tool, but if the NOL wants you really bad, I'm sure I can get even a Nox Nyctores out of you," Joseph told him bluntly. He looked back down to his hand after the explanation and started to pull the skin off of it. Under was some steel and wires.

Garm. Joseph had been messing with it for a while. When he first got it, it was just steel. Now, it had integrated with Joseph and held parts of Joseph body. Assimilated him into its own being.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

((Oh, I usually call it the Kaka Village.))

"Hm...Well, I just ask of you one thing. Let me return to my lab to repair my gloves. I promise I will come back but I just need to have a weapon of some sort." Mark places the two tattered and ripped gloves into the pockets of his jeans.

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 12, 2009, 08:39:20 PM
((Oh, I usually call it the Kaka Village.))

"Hm...Well, I just ask of you one thing. Let me return to my lab to repair my gloves. I promise I will come back but I just need to have a weapon of some sort." Mark places the two tattered and ripped gloves into the pockets of his jeans.
"Unnecessary. You won't be doing any fighting. I said I won't let you die, and I won't. If you want your gloves fixed so bad, take an extra set from Tager. 'Bout time we head out soon anyways. First stop should be..." Joseph began as data filled his mind.

He jerked himself away from the data and looked at Mark with a smile. "Well, guess you have a chance after all. We're heading to Sector Seven. I need to go and talk to Kokonoe," he told Mark as he started to put Garm back on.
((Wow Mark is gullible. "Hey, I'm going to hand you over to NOL so I can get something I want!" "O.K."))

Light

"A fee?" Tao asked, tilting her head slightly. "Is that food? Because Tao won't give up any of her food! She only does that for really nice people, meow."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Rena? looks over at Tao. "Wha...?" 'She values food over money? Oh well, my gain.' "Hehe, no. As much as I love food, I don't use it as currency," 'Usually...' She adjusts her hood a bit. "So how about it? Am I employed?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Ehm-poyedd..?" Tao asked, confused. "You use big words, weird lady. Tao doesn't like big words, meow."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Big Brother on September 12, 2009, 09:10:48 PM
"Ehm-poyedd..?" Tao asked, confused. "You use big words, weird lady. Tao doesn't like big words, meow."

'Oh my... Really...?'
Rena? holds back an amused laugh and sighs again. "Are you gonna let me help you find who you're looking for or not?"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Magnum on September 12, 2009, 08:53:17 PM
"Unnecessary. You won't be doing any fighting. I said I won't let you die, and I won't. If you want your gloves fixed so bad, take an extra set from Tager. 'Bout time we head out soon anyways. First stop should be..." Joseph began as data filled his mind.

He jerked himself away from the data and looked at Mark with a smile. "Well, guess you have a chance after all. We're heading to Sector Seven. I need to go and talk to Kokonoe," he told Mark as he started to put Garm back on.
((Wow Mark is gullible. "Hey, I'm going to hand you over to NOL so I can get something I want!" "O.K."))
Something about his smile didn't set in right with Mark...There was just something about it.

((Um...sure, why not. ^_^))

Light

"You mean the Weird Lady knows where Tail Boy is?" Tao asked excitedly. "Alright! Let's go find him!"

Anarchy_Jas

"I do have a name ya know," Rena? smirks from under her cloak. 'Not like I know where he is, buut,' "Alright then, let's find this 'Tail-Boy' of yours," She turns and starts to walk off again. "Come on!"

Light

"Hooray!" Taokaka cheered as she began to follow Renae. She began to hum quietly to herself again. "Meow, meow, meow, adventure, adventure, meow..."

Anarchy_Jas

'Now where could he have gone?' Rena? starts trying to figure out what all of that was about in the first place. She may not know their destination, but like all her other jobs, she had to start digging somewhere. 'Who was that and what does he want with...' Rena? glances back at the merry cat-girl. 'Tail Boy... They took off awfully quick.' "Hmmph, maybe he was up to no good," the freelance worker mumbles to herself.

Dog Food

"That kid needed a hostage, so he took... Tail Boy..." Marianna said, walking directly behind Renae and Tao. "I don't see how you'll find him, 'vanishing' doesn't seem to leave any traces behind."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

Tao turned around to see Marianna walking right behind them. "Another weird lady, meow?"

Magnum

Joseph finished putting Garm on and felt the sting as all the wires began to reattach themselves. "Alright then, let's head..." Joseph began until his face froze. He looked through Mark with a straight face, information flooding his mind. He had found it. The home of the Alucard family, and the location of Valkenhyne.
A small chuckle escaped Joseph as he looked over at Mark. "Sorry, guess I was wrong. Your no longer necessary," he told him as he put his right hand in his pocket, placing Garm in front of him. "Terminate: Begin!"