News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Part of my job is to find what can't be found," Rena? shifts the weapon on her back, under her cloak, and continues walking. "Nothing or nobody ever just vanishes and escapes from me." She looks back at Tao. "Hey, Neko-san, you don't happen to have 'Tail Boy' senses or anything that would make this any easier, would ya?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Mark was a bit thrown back. Wait...if he's not trading me into the NOL then how will I steal their information!? Mark quickly reached into his pocket and threw a tracking device at Joseph. I'll need him for later...If this thing lands on him, that is.

Light

"Huh, are you talking to Tao?" The cat girl asked, pointing at herself. "Tao's name is not Neh-koh-sahn," she said, taking the time to pronounce each syllable. "Tao is Taokaka!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Okay, okay, just stop calling me 'Weird Lady.' My name is Rena?, okay?" Said assassin replies, stretching her arms. "I can't be that weird, can I?" 'If I was, I wouldn'tve gotten this far...' "But anyways, let's keep looking!" She picks up the pace. 'I was hiding there for that whole conversation and fight. Maybe there's a hint to where they went from then...?'

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 13, 2009, 08:05:32 PM
Mark was a bit thrown back. Wait...if he's not trading me into the NOL then how will I steal their information!? Mark quickly reached into his pocket and threw a tracking device at Joseph. I'll need him for later...If this thing lands on him, that is.
"Tracking device. Sector Seven material. Range: Unlimited," Joseph said as the small machine hit and attached to him. He didn't get a chance to catch it as he was processing the information. Joseph was interested with what Mark would do next. Run away? Try to fight? Call an ally?
"Congrats. Now what are you going to do? Fighting style: downloaded. Switching to style. Garm: adjusted. SPARK BOLT!" Joseph concluded as his shot out Tager's Spark Bolt from Garm.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

"Alright, we need to find Tail Boy!" Tao said, running next to Renae. "Tao thinks we should look in the Kaka Village!" Her main suggestion for this was that it was the only place she could access easily. Without another word, she began racing in that direction.

Dr.Hobo2

Well...maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Mark said as he jumped over the attack. Luckily, I've known Tager all my life. I know all his moves. Mark reached into his pockets and pulled out his two worn and tattered gloves. They barely worked but he wasn't going to be sending out any projectile attacks any time soon. "Take this!" Electricity coarsed through his gloves as he threw a punch at Joseph.

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 13, 2009, 08:53:43 PM
Well...maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Mark said as he jumped over the attack. Luckily, I've known Tager all my life. I know all his moves. Mark reached into his pockets and pulled out his two worn and tattered gloves. They barely worked but he wasn't going to be sending out any projectile attacks any time soon. "Take this!" Electricity coarsed through his gloves as he threw a punch at Joseph.
"Downloaded!" Joseph exclaimed. As Mark got closer, Joseph's hand turned into a bow.
"ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Bellowed Joseph as he shot out tons of ice arrows. This was data he had stored long ago when he was still in the NOL of Jin Kisaragi. One that just needed to be downloaded to be used.

Dog Food

((Can humans survive being in Kaka Village? Since it's not a high elevation, wouldn't the amount of seithr kill any humans who were there too long? I'm probably mistaken, but I've been watching those 'Teach Me, Ms. Litchi!" videos, they're pretty funny/interesting, and I remember learning that from them.))

"Kaka Village?" Marianna repeated, following the others with ease. "I've never heard of it." 'Where am I, and how did I get here? The last thing I remember... but then, where am I now?'
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on September 14, 2009, 11:31:29 AM
((Can humans survive being in Kaka Village? Since it's not a high elevation, wouldn't the amount of seithr kill any humans who were there too long? I'm probably mistaken, but I've been watching those 'Teach Me, Ms. Litchi!" videos, they're pretty funny/interesting, and I remember learning that from them.))

"Kaka Village?" Marianna repeated, following the others with ease. "I've never heard of it." 'Where am I, and how did I get here? The last thing I remember... but then, where am I now?'
((I'm a cyborg, so I can't be poisoned. Even then, you can still be there, just not for long. Unless your a Kaka))

Dr.Hobo2

Mark barely dodged as small particles of ice ripped through his clothes. "Holy poop!" Mark landed staring wide eyed at Joseph. He...he can do all that? He didn't know what to do now. This wasn't worth it. He'd have to retreat for now. And so he turned his back on Joseph and began running.

((Don't you think it's a bit...much if he can just use everybodies ability at the snap of a finger? :-\))

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 14, 2009, 03:05:02 PM
Mark barely dodged as small particles of ice ripped through his clothes. "Holy s***!" Mark landed staring wide eyed at Joseph. He...he can do all that? He didn't know what to do now. This wasn't worth it. He'd have to retreat for now. And so he turned his back on Joseph and began running.

((Don't you think it's a bit...much if he can just use everybodies ability at the snap of a finger? :-\))
((I can't, you just don't know that yet :) ))
"Escape: Impossible," Joseph said robotically as Garm created THE Ice Car underneath him and he rushed Mark from behind.

Light

Taokaka didn't hear Marianna as she was already zooming down the street levels to get to the Lost Town. Got... to... save... Tail Boy! She thought between breaths as she approached the village.

Anarchy_Jas

Rena? wordlessly and effortlessly followed Taokaka through the streets. 'We may have something, we may not. But if we're going there...' "Hmph, careful not to tire yourself out too soon, in case there's another fight!"

Dr.Hobo2

Mark, knowing the BlazBlue mechanics oh so well, simply jumped high into the air knowing the Ice Car couldn't stop until it hit the edge of the screen.

((:P And BTW, to all the people who don't know, the Ice Car isn't LITERALLY an ice car...It's just called that. Really, it's a blade of ice that Jin rides as an attack ;)))