Umbreon
2 (22.2%)
Glaceon
3 (33.3%)
Leafeon
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Red

The opening in my party basically can fit any one of these. So in your opinion, which has best stats, looks coolest etc.

Notes:Yes, I did breed them, but it's only one opening. And I pretty sure I spelled some of they're names wrong. I'm leaning toward Jolteon or Umbreon, because they're my favorites.

SkyMyl

Jolteon. He's a little flexible, party-wise, and he looks freaking awesome.

Umbreon is my favorite Eevolution, but Jolten fits better.

Gwen Khan

Nobody

I say espeon, cause 1 it's my favorite and 2 it's the best special attacker.

Cornwad

What's the Eevee's nature?

I say Glaceon.

JrDude

I can't vote. I can't decide until I know who's already in your party, 'cause you might have some waeknesses that can be resolved with one of them, but I need to be able to know which.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Red

Quote from: JrDude on July 04, 2008, 03:12:21 PM
I can't vote. I can't decide until I know who's already in your party, 'cause you might have some waeknesses that can be resolved with one of them, but I need to be able to know which.
The party already covers all of that. It can very well be a five pokemon party, which is why I said all of them could fit very well.

Allegretto

JrDude

Quote from: RedSox on July 04, 2008, 07:16:40 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 04, 2008, 03:12:21 PM
The party already covers all of that. It can very well be a five pokemon party, which is why I said all of them could fit very well.
Then I won't vote. Not that 1 vote ever mattered anyway.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Smashin