Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

I just realized the groucho the mighty is also baned from serious disussion :D

But seriously I was the first so that makes me the best. :P

Rius

Kingmush

Kaz

I think phatyo was the first, actually.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Rius

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 23, 2007, 02:50:19 PM
No, MARLUXIA was the first member stupid enough to get banned from Serious Discussion. I like how he's proud of it though. :P

Kaz

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 23, 2007, 02:52:48 PM
No, MARLUXIA was the first member stupid enough to get banned from Serious Discussion. I like how he's proud of it though. :P

Oh? I thought Vaatix gave phatyo the rank first, so I sort of assumed that that the introduction of the rank was also the introduction of the bans themselves.

But whatever.

And I'm glad Marluxia is banned from serious discussion. Last time I had to deal with him, every time information was brought against him, even when correctly sourced, he'd ignore it and say JMV and I were "flaming him" and then eventually deleted his own thread.

Transient Link

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 23, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Oh? I thought Vaatix gave phatyo the rank first, so I sort of assumed that that the introduction of the rank was also the introduction of the bans themselves.

But whatever.

And I'm glad Marluxia is banned from serious discussion. Last time I had to deal with him, every time information was brought against him, even when correctly sourced, he'd ignore it and say JMV and I were "flaming him" and then eventually deleted his own thread.
Id like to point out to all spectators that that only happened ONCE. Also I AM proud of my rank and I AM THE FIRST!!!!

Rius

But whatever.

I thought phatyo was the second to get it, but know I'm not so sure. :-\

I see what you mean. What I found odd was when he was surprised to see serious discussion once.

Kaz

Quote from: MARLUXIA on December 23, 2007, 02:58:31 PM
Id like to point out to all spectators that that only happened ONCE. Also I AM proud of my rank and I AM THE FIRST!!!!

Yes, that only happened once, but you proved your stupidity in other ways plenty of times before that even happened.

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 23, 2007, 03:09:40 PM

I see what you mean. What I found odd was when he was surprised to see serious discussion once.

Oh well. Doesn't matter to me.

Totla

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 23, 2007, 03:09:40 PM

But whatever.

Phatyo got it second.

bluaki

Nah, MARLUXIA was bad enough that JMV created the rank because of him. I think Phatyo got it second then Groucho got it 3rd.

Kaz

Quote from: bluaki on December 23, 2007, 03:19:21 PM
Nah, MARLUXIA was bad enough that JMV created the rank because of him. I think Phatyo got it second then Groucho got it 3rd.

And Groucho was so butthurt about it that he freaked out and left. What a poopface.

Macawmoses

Actually, a user who spammed the intro board, then the serious board was second to recieve the rank.

Marluxia carries the rank with pride, so don't rain on his parade :)

Transient Link

Quote from: mackormoses on December 23, 2007, 03:22:13 PM
Actually, a user who spammed the intro board, then the serious board was second to recieve the rank.

True that mack I do not like rain on my parades. :)

Rius

Quote from: mackormoses on December 23, 2007, 03:22:13 PM

Lol. "If you can't do anything right, learn to enjoy doing it badly." ^_^