News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

You ever stop and read the statement you agree to when you register?

Started by Silverhawk79, December 31, 2007, 11:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Maybe you should.
Us admins like to subtly change stuff in it, just for lulz.
For example:
"You also agree, by reading and agreeing to this clause, to give Snorkel (the head admin) pictures of your left foot if he so requests."

"Also note that the software places a cookie, a delicious pastry, in your browser's cache."

"Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, squirtguns, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

Triforceman22

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 31, 2007, 11:53:41 PM
Maybe you should.
Us admins like to subtly change stuff in it, just for lulz.
For example:
"You also agree, by reading and agreeing to this clause, to give Snorkel (the head admin) pictures of your left foot if he so requests."

"Also note that the software places a cookie, a delicious pastry, in your browser's cache."

"Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, squirtguns, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

Lol, :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Totla

Mystic

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

ME86

If I wanted to, could I get a picture of Snorkel's left foot from the waste down?

Silverhawk79

Mystic

DSGamer3002

I never read that crap. I press the "I accept" and press "Submit" like 99% of the other people here. The 1% are the nubs still reading it.

ThePowerOfOne

Jono2

for some things I'll just hit "I agree", but for alot of them I'll scan through (not read it) just to see if there's anything funny in there.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

ME86