News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Bye again. :v

Started by Talim, October 30, 2009, 03:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talim

Yeaaah..I don't really feel like staying here any longer. I cause too much drama, and i'm pretty sure more than half the people here hate me. Mostly the ones who go on IRC a lot, and yeah.

Probably won't be back here anytime soon.
If any of you want to stay in contact with me, I have:
MSN.
Facebook.
A phone. We can text or whatever. Although mostly everyone here lives in the US and I live in Canada so it might cost you to text me. *shrugs*

I'll stay on for a bit longer. Message me if you want my msn or my number or whatever.

I'll miss you guys. ;_;

Oh, i'll still be on IRC. Just not in #nsider. My channel is #nyanya.

Silverhawk79

Custom

Or you know, you could handle the situation maturely and calm down for a intercourse ing minute. Honestly, you only cause "drama" because you get way too worked up over things. There isn't any real drama you're causing. If something gets you mad, just calm down. Don't leave the whole site because I caused you so much stress or whatever. Everyone has to deal with stress, there isn't a person on the planet who never has to deal with stress. If you don't learn how to deal with it now, especially stress caused online, then you are going to have a really stress filled and miserable life.

Right now you're leaving the site for no reason. You might as well have not made this post and stopped showing up. Also, what's the point of leaving if you're giving everyone your MSN, your number, and your IRC channel info? You might as well just stay. :\

I know you'll be back anyway. See you in a week.

-Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Talim

I'm not planning on coming back, Custom.

And you told me yesterday yourself that I should leave if I can't handle the stress.

Custom

Quote from: Talim on October 30, 2009, 04:16:39 PM
I'm not planning on coming back, Custom.

And you told me yesterday yourself that I should leave if I can't handle the stress.

You said you were stressed because of school, so I said turn off your computer and go study for an hour. You will be just as stressed and distracted if you're talking to all 300 of your internet friends on MSN while chatting with NSFCD via text messaging and posting on Facebook.

You leaving NSFCD will get you no where.

Talim

Quote from: Customrobo13 on October 30, 2009, 04:21:54 PM
You said you were stressed because of school, so I said turn off your computer and go study for an hour. You will be just as stressed and distracted if you're talking to all 300 of your internet friends on MSN while chatting with NSFCD via text messaging and posting on Facebook.

You leaving NSFCD will get you no where.
Oct 29 19:27:11 <Custom>   If you're getting stress from me then you need to leave the internet and get professional help.

Custom

Quote from: Talim on October 30, 2009, 04:29:19 PM
Oct 29 19:27:11 <Custom>   If you're getting stress from me then you need to leave the internet and get professional help.

If you were honestly trying to follow my advice you wouldn't be giving out your FACEBOOK information. Last I checked Facebook is a website. What are websites on? Well, Rania, last I checked websites are on the internet.

Talim

Quote from: Customrobo13 on October 30, 2009, 04:35:21 PM
If you were honestly trying to follow my advice you wouldn't be giving out your FACEBOOK information. Last I checked Facebook is a website. What are websites on? Well, Rania, last I checked websites are on the internet.
Ugh. Whatever.

Why are you trying to get me to stay anyways? I know you're one of the people who hates me, Custom.

Custom

Quote from: Talim on October 30, 2009, 04:36:58 PM
Ugh. Whatever.

Why are you trying to get me to stay anyways? I know you're one of the people who hates me, Custom.

I don't hate you, I just believe that you act like a brat half the time. One of those 5 year old girls at the supermarket.
MOMMY THINGS AREN'T GOING MY WAY I'M GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT FOR 45 STRAIGHT MINUTES!

I don't want you gone. I just want you to stop being so selfish.

Magnum

Quote from: Customrobo13 on October 30, 2009, 04:40:45 PM
I don't hate you, I just believe that you act like a brat half the time. One of those 5 year old girls at the supermarket.
MOMMY THINGS AREN'T GOING MY WAY I'M GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT FOR 45 STRAIGHT MINUTES!

I don't want you gone. I just want you to stop being so selfish.
I'm afraid you're a little off there, friend.
Shoot, it's a good thing to let things off of you, cry, or be angry, it's especially good to talk about it with your friends. But if someone gives you the cold shoulder, then things don't go very well. It's not a matter of being a brat, she probably just feels as if someone she knows doesn't care about her, which is a very hard thing to get a hold of. And sometimes, it's easier to say things to someone over the internet, especially since the chances of meeting them in real life are very slim.

Well then, I still don't know you that well, but good-bye again. Don't think I'll be asking for your number, I'm not too good at stalking  :P

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Crispy Cobalt

Wow.

Didn't know the internet was serious business. >_>

Totla

Macawmoses

you lost intro board privileges