News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Jedi Temple

Started by Keirfire, February 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 16, 2008, 02:42:50 PM
a sith problem. on tatooine. and the hutts. sound interesting, eh?
It sure does. I have only been to Tatooine once on a mission with my hold master so it will be intresting to visit again. The hutts eh..Sounds questionable.

Brasilian132

Sure does. You need to remain vigilant througout the mission. If you sense anything out of the ordinary get prepared or warn me. It most likely is some sort of ruse to try to take out the new jedi threat. Well come on lets go *walks towards hanger*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 02:50:19 PM
Sure does. You need to remain vigilant througout the mission. If you sense anything out of the ordinary get prepared or warn me. It most likely is some sort of ruse to try to take out the new jedi threat. Well come on lets go *walks towards hanger*
Alright *Walks quickly after*

Keirfire

iwill... see you two when you return...

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 16, 2008, 02:54:55 PM
iwill... see you two when you return...

Ok goodbye *Master Lion* How long will it take to get there?

Brasilian132

It wont take long
Alright stay on my wing *gets in Jedi starfighter and takes off into the rain of kamino* We'll have to get into the hyperdrives in spaces. (ooc- you know the ring things that they use for lightspeed :) )

Keirfire

*waits for them to leave, then jumps in his own A-Wing and takes a little bit longer of a course to tatooine*

Allegretto

That sounds fine to me! Im hate  flying..hopfully we can get there soon!

Brasilian132

*docks into lightspeed rings* alright dock into your hyperspace ring and plot a course to tatooine. *puts in coordinates* well... Lets go! *Goes into lightspeed*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 03:11:29 PM
*docks into lightspeed rings* alright dock into your hyperspace ring and plot a course to tatooine. *puts in coordinates* well... Lets go! *Goes into lightspeed*
*Does exactly as told, Goes into Lightspeed* Woohhh

Brasilian132

*a few minutes later the computer dissengages lightspeed above a yellow planet* we're here. Follow me, we will dock in mos eisely. *flys down towards the planet*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 03:15:51 PM
*a few minutes later the computer dissengages lightspeed above a yellow planet* we're here. Follow me, we will dock in mos eisely. *flys down towards the planet*
Well that wasent so bad. But it will feel good to be on my own two feet, everytime i go through lightspeed I feel as if I havent walked in a week.

Keirfire

*also docks at mos eisley, then goes to a cantina and orders a drink...*

Allegretto

So Master Lion, where do we need to go first?

Brasilian132

Well I hope youre ready. We may have a big battle ahead of us, depending on whether this is a serious attempt by the sith to take us out, or simply a small bunch of rouges trying to take over tatooine, we need to go straight to our objective. *calls for a taxi* well lets go, driver to the hutts. *cab starts moving with both of us in it.