News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

Ryaku sat calmly in his seat. He thought about what Kakashi had just told them, replaying it in his head.

"This should be interesting..." he thought to himself.

gamemasterdevil

"This is not a joke, and not part of the test. It was a precaution..relax," Kakashi replied. "You'll be tested. Let me explain how it's going to work..I'm going to call you all by groups of three. You will all perform what I ask you to perform, and I will pass or fail you based on your performance. That is all. Once everyone is done will you be dismissed."

Looking around once more, he calmly asked. "Has anyone seen Ryan Uchiha?" He was greeted with a dead silence...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 22, 2007, 06:23:45 PM
"This is not a joke, and not part of the test. It was a precaution..relax," Kakashi replied. "You'll be tested. Let me explain how it's going to work..I'm going to call you all by groups of three. You will all perform what I ask you to perform, and I will pass or fail you based on your performance. That is all. Once everyone is done will you be dismissed."

Looking around once more, he calmly asked. "Has anyone seen Ryan Uchiha?" He was greeted with a dead silence...

OOC/// Can you specify which character is which when you post?

IC/// "Alright then, will this be our squads if we pass?"

Nils_13

Ryaku looked around a bit and saw who was asking all of the questions. He saw who they were and quietly turned back to the way he was facing. He started looking at the people in front of him, wondering if any of them would possibly be on his squad.

gamemasterdevil

((I do XD You might not have seen my state that is was Kakashi))

"..I'll ask it again." Kakashi said in a slightly louder tone. "Has anyone seen Ryan Uchiha?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 22, 2007, 06:47:18 PM
((I do XD You might not have seen my state that is was Kakashi))

"..I'll ask it again." Kakashi said in a slightly louder tone. "Has anyone seen Ryan Uchiha?"

"Who is he anyway? Also don't say Ryan Uchiha, I mean what does he look like and stuff."

PHOENIXBLAST

gamemasterdevil

Whispers flew around the room. Didn't know who Ryan was? He was lucky...

"For someone who lives here, it's odd to hear that you don't know who he is..." Kakashi remarked with a sigh. "Would someone care to explain who Ryan is and what he looks like?"

Flying Chickens

Braig took his attention off his twirling hair for a moment, and looked at Kakashi. "An Uchiha. He looks like an Uchiha, and he is an Uchiha. Get it?

gamemasterdevil

"I get that you're an idiot," Kakashi replied calmly, straightening himself. "I'm sure a five-year-old could have given that kind of description..but, never mind. For those of you may not know, you'll find out soon enough who he is."

"Now..." Kakashi began, taking a rather large pile of headbands from the desk. "I'll be in the back room, calling names. The first are Hyuuga Braig, Yuzakima Jetoru, and-hm? Oh..finally."

The class turned to the doorway, where Ryan stood. The sunlight shadowed his appearance slightly..but his eyes were alight, scanning the room full of people. They seemed to mesmerize anyone who dared to look at them directly.

Flying Chickens

Braig completely ignored Ryan, who had entered into the room. He stood up calmly, and walked down to the front. His face was cool as a cucumber, but inside he was going crazy with anticipation for the third member. Tsume, be Tsume. He repeated it as if willing it to happen.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 22, 2007, 07:01:50 PM
Whispers flew around the room. Didn't know who Ryan was? He was lucky...

"For someone who lives here, it's odd to hear that you don't know who he is..." Kakashi remarked with a sigh. "Would someone care to explain who Ryan is and what he looks like?"

"So what if I don't know who he is, I may live here but I could care less if I didn't know one of my peers."

*After Ryan walks in*

"So that is him?" I remarked "How nice of him to be late." I said sarcasticly.

gamemasterdevil

"And he's supposed t'be more 'popular' than Naruto is..." Kakashi put a hand to his head, and shook it. "..Anyways. Ryan, you're going to be the fourth person. I can't let you out of the room."

Ryan nodded, not saying a word. He began to walk down to the front.

"..And the third person will be..Inuzaka Tsume. Oh, fun, I've got the idiot and the roof-jumper first... When you three are ready, come to the back room."

Kakashi calmly entered the the back room, Ryan following.

Flying Chickens

Braig began to push the door to the back room open slowly.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 04:36:40 AM
"And he's supposed t'be more 'popular' than Naruto is..." Kakashi put a hand to his head, and shook it. "..Anyways. Ryan, you're going to be the fourth person. I can't let you out of the room."

Ryan nodded, not saying a word. He began to walk down to the front.

"..And the third person will be..Inuzaka Tsume. Oh, fun, I've got the idiot and the roof-jumper first... When you three are ready, come to the back room."

Kakashi calmly entered the the back room, Ryan following.

"What about me?" I asked Kakashi in a mooded voice.