News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru started walking up. This was such a drag... He felt a little sorry for Braig and Ryan, but he got over it.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// So.. I'm not going to be a ninja in this? Vhaaat? Does this mean I'm kicked out... And are you kicked out too?

gamemasterdevil

((Don't worry, Org, I've got a plan for both of them to become ninja!! I'm very flexible in my plans like that. XD PM me about it, and I'll give you the details tomorrow morning ^^ I gotta get t'bed XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 09:21:51 PM
((Don't worry, Org, I've got a plan for both of them to become ninja!! I'm very flexible in my plans like that. XD PM me about it, and I'll give you the details tomorrow morning ^^ I gotta get t'bed XD))
Ooc// I must go to bed too.
Goodnight.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 06:51:33 PM
"Just..do the jutsu," Kakashi told Phoenix. "You, as well," he looked at Braig.
Looking at Tsume, he said in an impressed tone. "Very good..when the other two are done, I want all your clones to perform the log replacement jutsu."

"Sensei..." Ryan, finally, spoke. His voice was slightly hoarse from rarely speaking. "..What do I have to do?"
"Hmm? Oh..yes, sorry. I want you to activate your Sharingan," Kakashi said. "I'm..a bit curious."

Ryan nodded. Putting his hands together, a wind began to generate inside the room. Gentle, at first, it quickly increased in speed and power, now revolving around Ryan in a circular motion.

Kakashi raised a hand, surprised at how powerful the wind was. The gust surged through the room for a brief second, the door moving back and forth on its hinge wildly for a second or two.

Ryan's emerald green eyes sprung to life, brightening significantly as one tomoe seal appeared. The wind died down. The tomoe seals began to spin as Ryan let his hands fall to his sides, both creating a spinning tornado tomoe seal inside of each eye.

"..Impressive," Kakashi remarked.

"So you want me to do a clone jutsu then?" I asked him.

Flying Chickens

Braig opened his eyes slowly. Great. He wasn't going to be a nnja now. Everyone would think he's like Naruto now.

Transient Link

ooc/ so whos in the "classroom" and whos in the "backroom" well im walking into the class room so whoever greets me better do it :|

ic/ kenshin felt the great amount of chakra a few seconds ago before it faded as he and the jonin entered the room.

that chakra..why did is seem so...familiar

the jonin looked over the class room

jonin: where is kakashi?

kenshin was to distracted to think on his question
such chakra...so familiar..yet different

gamemasterdevil

((kakashi, Ryan, Tsume, Braig, and Phoenix are right now inside of the room. Shikamaru is heading there.))

"I see you've come to..." Kakashi looked over at Braig.
"In the back room.." Sasuke replied curtly to the Jonin.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

the jonin nodded

jonin: come on then snap out of it

kenshin jumped

"huh? oh yah"

he followed him into the back room

jonin: here he is kakashi

gamemasterdevil

"Yes, a clone jutsu," Kakashi finally answered Phoenix before seeing the Jonin walk in with Kenshin. "..is that the exchange student?" he asked.

Transient Link

jonin: indeed it is

kenshin examined kakashi he had much a deadly look about him he knew not to get on his bad side

"hello im told im supposed to be matched up with a genin squad is this true, even though im a chunin?"

kenshin ajusted his mist ninja headband rapped around his arm

gamemasterdevil

"Because you probably had to be broken off from your original squad..yes, you must be paired with Genin." Kakashi said.

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 24, 2007, 02:18:17 PM
"Because you probably had to be broken off from your original squad..yes, you must be paired with Genin." Kakashi said.
ooc/ was that whole sentence for me? or just the 2nd half you need to clean that up for me lol so I can understand better

ic/

jonin: well enjoy yourselves

the jonin dissapeared

kenshin sighed

"yah....so what do I got to do?"

gamemasterdevil

((The entire sentence XD))

"Well..since you're already a chunnin... I have a question for you. Do you know how to test students?" Kakashi asked.

Nils_13

Ryaku deactivated his Byakugan. Seeing as how the fight was over and he was next, he needed to save chakra for the exam. He adjusted his headband, jammed his hands in his pockets and started into the room.

He turned back to Kiba,"Ryan would have won if Kakashi hadn't intervened." He continued down the stairs to the exam room.

((Just to point this out so no one jumps on me, Ryaku's headband is just an average, ordinary, navy blue headband with no metal forehead protector.))