Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 24, 2007, 02:32:17 PM
((The entire sentence XD))

"Well..since you're already a chunnin... I have a question for you. Do you know how to test students?" Kakashi asked.

ic// "well.... hrm... depends on what I have to do but I could probably handle the job"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 24, 2007, 02:02:19 PM
"Yes, a clone jutsu," Kakashi finally answered Phoenix before seeing the Jonin walk in with Kenshin. "..is that the exchange student?" he asked.

"How many?" I asked him.

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru walked in and waited quietly.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 24, 2007, 03:27:16 PM
Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 24, 2007, 02:02:19 PM
"Yes, a clone jutsu," Kakashi finally answered Phoenix before seeing the Jonin walk in with Kenshin. "..is that the exchange student?" he asked.

"How many?" I asked him.

ic/ "kakashi? what kind of clones can they make? only regular clones?"

Flying Chickens

Braig pointed to the one who had just come in. "Who are you? You seem fairly weak, and stupid if you're questioning our abilities. I can make wind clones."

Nils_13

Ryaku walked into the exam room. He stopped at the doorway as he observed the people already in the room.

"There's Braig." he thought. He continued observing the others.

"And that must be the Uchiha kid I've heard so much about." he thought, noticing the way the boy's hair was cut. Ryaku's gaze shifted over to the girl.

"I'm not sure, but I think she's from the Inuzuka clan." his gaze shifted once again, this time over to a person he had never seen before. Ryaku took a quick glance at Kakashi and then went over to a corner to stand.

FearItself

Ooc// Sorry about not being online today, I was temporarily grounded. xP Hopefully Tsume has a chance at becomming a Genin, lol.

IC// After watching a rather upsetting battle, Tsume regained her focus. She felt as though she couldn't have performed the jutsu effectively unless she had total control over herself, and gusting winds weren't exactly allowing that to happen for their duration in the room. She closed her eyes in a slightly show-offy way, taking three senbon from her weapons' pouch and whipping them quickly in three equally-angled directions towards the clones. The needles hit simultaneously, and the clones poofed into a cloud of smoke, three senbon-punctured logs in their place.

"I guess I'm the only one to pass out of the first group, eh?" Tsume remarked, looking up to Kakashi. It seemed like Kakashi would have let the others pass if they hadn't fought each other so harshly. But Tsume knew better.

Flying Chickens

Braig watched as Tsume executed the jutsu. "Yeah, yeah. You pass, I don't. Just don't gloat too much." He said, sticking his tongue out.

FearItself

"I won't gloat." Tsume remarked, looking back to Braig for a moment. "You probably would have passed too, if you had some common sense, and didn't get yourself into a battle you probably wouldn't have been able to get yourself out of." she added.

Flying Chickens

Braig shrugged. "True. But you have to admit, I was pretty awesome out there."

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// "I am not waiting for you to make up your mind Kakashi, so Clone Jutsu!" As I said those words I made the hand symbols, and clones appeared before me. Then my clones made clones, in other words shadow clones. "You like my shadow clones?" I asked Kakashi proud of myself.

FearItself

"Yeah, sure..." Tsume remarked, rolling her eyes, though knowing that the Hyuuga probably couldn't see her gesture of disbelief. She crossed her arms, looking over to Kakashi for a moment, waiting for her pass-or-fail answer, but then looking back to Braig out of boredom. "So, when you actually pass, how do you plan on wearing your headband?" she asked.

Flying Chickens

Braig stared at her for a moment, being asked such an odd question. "Umm... I'm going to wear it around my wrist... What about you?

gamemasterdevil

"..No, Phoenix, I don't," Kakashi replied. "But good job..Tsume, good job as well. You pass." A headband was tossed at Tsume, expected to be caught by her.

"Now, let me make a little statement. It seems your age is..oh, let's say cocky. When I say this, I mean it. Do not make contact with Ryan or try and challenge a ninja higher of rank than you. it is a foolish act." Kakashi's eyes went over to Braig.

"I hope your little battle taught you a lesson... Tsume, Braig, go. Ryan.." Kakashi looked over to where Ryan should have been. He wasn't there.

"..Never mind. Tsume, Braig, you both are dismissed. Have fun with that headband, Tsume."

Looking now at the two who hadn't performed the jutsu in the back room [Shikamaru and Ryaku], he said. "Well, let's see some clones. Phoenix here's already ahead."

-----------

I was sent here to take a boy, and scout out others. The boy has emerald green eyes, and a particularly strong Sharingan..the Leader still won't tell me anything, but I'll get it out of him soon enough. It'd give me so much more a reason if I knew why the Leader was taking such interest in him. Supposedly, his Sharingan's the key to our success.

Well, I guess I'll find out tonight..heh heh.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig stepped out of the academy, feeling the cool air on his skin after the stuffiness of the academy. Night had fallen, masking the streets in a blanket of darkness. He walked off, and saw Ryan walking. Well, might as well make peace. He approached Ryan.