News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

((it can't be night just yet, Org XD Once the majority of people are done testing, then night shall come!))

Ryan was slowly walking towards the exit of the Leaf Village - somewhere he went often.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Ooc// But I want it[/i] to happen.  :P

gamemasterdevil

((We can still have it happen. XD Just say it's evening. It can be dark out during the evening XD))

"..." Ryan stopped once he sensed Braig. Turning his head, he looked straight at the Hyuuga.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Ooc// It can, can't it.

Ic// Braig stepped up to him. "I apologize for my rash behaviour earlier." He said.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 24, 2007, 07:53:19 PM
"..No, Phoenix, I don't," Kakashi replied. "But good job..Tsume, good job as well. You pass." A headband was tossed at Tsume, expected to be caught by her.

"Now, let me make a little statement. It seems your age is..oh, let's say cocky. When I say this, I mean it. Do not make contact with Ryan or try and challenge a ninja higher of rank than you. it is a foolish act." Kakashi's eyes went over to Braig.

"I hope your little battle taught you a lesson... Tsume, Braig, go. Ryan.." Kakashi looked over to where Ryan should have been. He wasn't there.

"..Never mind. Tsume, Braig, you both are dismissed. Have fun with that headband, Tsume."

Looking now at the two who hadn't performed the jutsu in the back room [Shikamaru and Ryaku], he said. "Well, let's see some clones. Phoenix here's already ahead."

-----------

I was sent here to take a boy, and scout out others. The boy has emerald green eyes, and a particularly strong Sharingan..the Leader still won't tell me anything, but I'll get it out of him soon enough. It'd give me so much more a reason if I knew why the Leader was taking such interest in him. Supposedly, his Sharingan's the key to our success.

Well, I guess I'll find out tonight..heh heh.

"Of course he is impressed by Tsume, a girl." I mummbled "Where is my headeband Kakashi, didn't I pass?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Clone Jutsu!" called Shikamaru. He made the hand signs and three clones appeared.

gamemasterdevil

Kakashi shook his head. "Alright, now I want all of you to have your clones perform the log replacement jutsu."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 25, 2007, 05:31:36 AM
Kakashi shook his head. "Alright, now I want all of you to have your clones perform the log replacement jutsu."
"So hard." I told Kakashi sarcasticlly (sp?) knowing I would have to make it seem easy.

"Log Replacement Jutsu!" One clone after the other did, then to prove I had done it right I hit each one with a sharigun, then they all poofed, and logs appeared. "You like?" I said Kakashi proudly, then looking over at Tsume hoping she saw it. "Wait why didn't she have to do that?" I asked Kakashi in a mooded tone.

Transient Link

ic/ kenshin watched the one they called braig walk out of the room after his sneer of a comment to him. He decided it best not to ebaress him....yet. He almost made a water clone to grasp his throat but he though against it.

"so wind and shadow clones eh? interesting. Can any of them make water or mud clones?"

gamemasterdevil

Ryan didn't answer right away. Instead, he began to mumble and looked away from Braig..like he was talking to the air. After a minute of this, he turned back to Braig.

"..It's..okay."

--------

"Good job," Kakashi told Phoenix, grabbing a headband and tossing it to him. "And she did perform it. You just didn't see her."

He then turned to kenshin. "Alright, Kenshin. Here's what I want you to do. Take Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, and Gaara and test them for me, please. Take three headbands."

Three headbands were tossed to Kenshin.

"Get to it, and report back to me once you're done..and don't worry about what clones they can and can't make. They're supposed to create shadow clones."

Transient Link

ic/ "whatever" rolls eyes "ok fresh meat Ill be training you in mostly tai and ninjutzus..maybe a little gen jutzu but I know little of leaf village gen jutzu. So come on then" he started walking out of the room. "oh yes kakashi!" he spun around "what training field?"

gamemasterdevil

"..No training field. Just go outside to the back of the school and test them. Make them create three clones each, and then have them perform the Log Replacement jutsu on all of their clones," Kakashi said. "Naruto! Sasuke! Gaara! You're going to be tested by Kenshin."

"Alright!" Naruto said. "Let's go!"
Sasuke placed a hand on his head, shaking it and standing up. "Let's get this over with..."

FearItself

Tsume grinned to the young man next to her. Although he seemed oblivious, not even realizing that she had done the jutsu everyone had to do, atleast he had some common sense not to get himself over his head. And, he was cocky, just like her. If they were assigned to a squad together, they would make pretty good teams.

"Oh, Kakashi-sensei, when will we be assigned to our squads?" Tsume asked, looking to Kakashi."We still have to come to class tomorrow, will we be given our assignments then?"

Transient Link

ic/ kenshin sighed "ok lets move"

he led them outside

"ok I want each of you to make 3 shadow clones"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 25, 2007, 08:08:12 AM
Ryan didn't answer right away. Instead, he began to mumble and looked away from Braig..like he was talking to the air. After a minute of this, he turned back to Braig.

"..It's..okay."

--------

"Good job," Kakashi told Phoenix, grabbing a headband and tossing it to him. "And she did perform it. You just didn't see her."

He then turned to kenshin. "Alright, Kenshin. Here's what I want you to do. Take Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, and Gaara and test them for me, please. Take three headbands."

Three headbands were tossed to Kenshin.

"Get to it, and report back to me once you're done..and don't worry about what clones they can and can't make. They're supposed to create shadow clones."

"Oh alright, and thanks." I told Kakshi as I caught the headband. "Yes I am now a *insert the word I am here."

OOC/// I cna't believe I forgot what I am called now :O

IC/// "Hey Tsume! Where do you plan on wearing your headband?" I asked the pretty girl.