<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 01:38:32 PM
Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 25, 2007, 08:08:12 AM
Ryan didn't answer right away. Instead, he began to mumble and looked away from Braig..like he was talking to the air. After a minute of this, he turned back to Braig.

"..It's..okay."

--------

"Good job," Kakashi told Phoenix, grabbing a headband and tossing it to him. "And she did perform it. You just didn't see her."

He then turned to kenshin. "Alright, Kenshin. Here's what I want you to do. Take Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, and Gaara and test them for me, please. Take three headbands."

Three headbands were tossed to Kenshin.

"Get to it, and report back to me once you're done..and don't worry about what clones they can and can't make. They're supposed to create shadow clones."

"Oh alright, and thanks." I told Kakshi as I caught the headband. "Yes I am now a *insert the word I am here."

OOC/// I cna't believe I forgot what I am called now :O

IC/// "Hey Tsume! Where do you plan on wearing your headband?" I asked the pretty girl.
ooc/ genin :| and for future reference it goes genin, chunin, jonin, hokage(village leader)

FearItself

Tsume looked over to the boy she had recognized earlier. She grinned at him slightly, reaching her hands behind her neck and tying the headband around there, the metal part with the Konohakagure symbol facing forward. It was barely visible, surrounded by the hood of her sweatshirt.

"Right around my neck." she replied, looking up to him as soon as she was done fixing the headband. "That way, it won't get in the way during a battle, unless I was fighting a perv." Tsume remarked, referring to how close the headband was to her chest.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 25, 2007, 01:43:35 PM
Ryan didn't answer right away. Instead, he began to mumble and looked away from Braig..like he was talking to the air. After a minute of this, he turned back to Braig.

"..It's..okay."

--------

"Good job," Kakashi told Phoenix, grabbing a headband and tossing it to him. "And she did perform it. You just didn't see her."

He then turned to kenshin. "Alright, Kenshin. Here's what I want you to do. Take Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, and Gaara and test them for me, please. Take three headbands."

"Get to it, and report back to me once you're done..and don't worry about what clones they can and can't make. They're supposed to create shadow clones."

"Oh alright, and thanks." I told Kakshi as I caught the headband. "Yes I am now a *insert the word I am here."

IC/// "Hey Tsume! Where do you plan on wearing your headband?" I asked the pretty girl.
ooc/ genin :| and for future reference it goes genin, chunin, jonin, hokage(village leader)

OOC/// Excuse me for forgetting that :|

FearItself

"..It's..okay."

--------

Ooc// Actually, it's: Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Special Jounin, ANBU, Saanin, and Hokage.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 25, 2007, 01:45:03 PM

"..It's..okay."

--------

Ooc// Actually, it's: Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Special Jounin, ANBU, Saanin, and Hokage.

I never knew about Special Jounin, or ANBU, and I thought there was Saanin *remembers episode of Tsunde (sp?), Giriah, and Orochi Maru (sp?).

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 25, 2007, 01:45:03 PM

"..It's..okay."

--------

ooc/ ok my friend is uber naruto fan never told me about "special jounin" also saanin isnt a rank its a title :O

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 25, 2007, 01:46:59 PMooc/ ok my friend is uber naruto fan never told me about "special jounin" also saanin isnt a rank its a title :O
Ooc// Special Jounin is like Ibiki. Ibiki specializes in mental torture and interrogation, which makes him a Special Jounin. They're more highly regarded than Jounin for specializing in a certain ninja technique.
Saanin is a title? But it has "nin" in it, so I assumed it was a rank. They did, after all, appoint a Saanin as the fifth Hokage, so I assumed that Saanin was a ninja skill level right below Hokage.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 25, 2007, 01:52:36 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 25, 2007, 01:46:59 PMooc/ ok my friend is uber naruto fan never told me about "special jounin" also saanin isnt a rank its a title :O
Ooc// Special Jounin is like Ibiki. Ibiki specializes in mental torture and interrogation, which makes him a Special Jounin. They're more highly regarded than Jounin for specializing in a certain ninja technique.
Saanin is a title? But it has "nin" in it, so I assumed it was a rank. They did, after all, appoint a Saanin as the fifth Hokage, so I assumed that Saanin was a ninja skill level right below Hokage.

ooc/ what? oh I forgot you said you dont watch naruto anymore no the saanin are refered to as "the 3 saanin" being tsunade, orocimaru, and pervy sage A.K.A Jeraiya. They recieved there titles from the unbeiliveable control over summoning jutzu. Tsunade-slug Orocimaru- snake and pervy sage-toad.

as for "special jonin" I wouldnt call it an "official" rank but whatever. Get it now though? :)

Flying Chickens

Braig looked to the side, and saw a person wearing an odd cloak approaching him and Ryan.

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru turned his clones into logs. Meanwhile, outside, Gaara created three Shadow Clones.

PHOENIXBLAST

"Kakashi should we just watch the others now?" I said.

gamemasterdevil

"They will be tomorrow, Tsume," Kakashi said, tossing Shikamaru a headband. "Good job, Shikamaru. You pass. And as to your question, Phoenix. You may go about as you wish. I'd try and make as many friends as possible so that it'll be easier to ease into squads."

------------

Sasuke put his hands together. "Clone jutsu!" A puff of smoke, and three clones appeared in front of him.
Naruto put his hands together. "Clone... Jutsu!"

There was a puff of smoke..and what appeared to be a deformed doll of Naruto appeared next to him.

----------

It seems one of them noticed me. Heh, doesn't matter. I can easily deal with the both of them..it's a shame I can't kill them.

"Hello." Approaching both Ryan and Braig, the man gave a small nod.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig turned to the man, prepared to use Byakugan if need be. "It is the evening, and you are dressed as one of darkness. Who are you?"

PHOENIXBLAST

"Alright Kakashi." I said as I turned my head to Tsume. I wish I could get her but she apparently likes that other roof-hooper I thought. "Anyone want anything?" I asked"Food wise." I said before anyone could say something stupid.

Triforce_Luigi

"Sure, I could go for snack," said Shikamaru.