News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 27, 2007, 07:28:38 AM
It was here that my downfall began..when I got hit with the Shadow Possession Jutsu. I didn't even know someone else had come.

"Rrk!" The man suddenly couldn't move. Shikamaru had successfully possessed him. "..dang!"

I then ran over, and got Ryan, I put one hand around my neck, and the other put of him was hanging on my side. I then said "Shikamru control him till we get back to the academy, then Kakashi can decide what to do next."

gamemasterdevil

Ryan sturggled out of Phoenix's grasp, landing neatly once he succeeded. "Wait," he said quietly. "Get him airborne..I'm going to finish him."

The man couldn't move..he could only prepare himself for the attacks that were going to come.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru hoped he had enough Chakra to sustain the Possession.

Nils_13

Ryaku jumped down from the tree. He was still in a little pain and both spots the man hit were bruised. His clones dissapeared as he fell a landed gingerly on the ground. He reactivated his Byakugan and staterted walking over towards the man.

"Thanks, Shikamaru!" with that said, he assumed his Gentle Fist stance again and waited.

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru felt pain in his pain where Ryaku had hit the man. "You couldnt have waited till I wasnt possessing him?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 27, 2007, 07:39:23 AM
Shikamaru hoped he had enough Chakra to sustain the Possession.

"Quick on the count of 3 let him go! 1, 2, 3!"

Triforce_Luigi

He released the man for the others to attack.

Nils_13

"Sorry!" he yelled back at Shikamaru.

"Now I'll get you worse!" He ran at the man again and palmed him in the back of the head then moved out of the way for the others to attack.

Transient Link

ooc/ ok let me ask again I didnt see the posts you made on it so whoever is sasuke and whoever is gaara respond asap k?

ic/ "I said are you ready?"

Flying Chickens

Braig leaped forward, his chakra fully regained. "Now you get it. Gairu-Nata!" The halberd entered his hands once again and this time he hit the man up into the air with it, cutting off most missed chakra points.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Braig watched as the man flew up into the air.

Transient Link

ooc/ ok that leaves gamemaster......

gamemasterdevil

((I'm waiting for Fear to have her character attack the man. Then Ryan's going to XD I don't wanna leave anyone out.))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/Is this all happening in the space of a minute? Otherwise, the man will escape