News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

kenshins face grew serious as he heard braigs snide whisper.

"What you say rookie?"

Flying Chickens

"I said 'Idiot'." Braig said coldly.

PHOENIXBLAST

"Alright then Kakashi." I said when I looked over at the clock "WHAT?" it is only 8:00 A.M! Well I guess we still need to eat breakfast." I then remarked after my own comment. I guess this will give me some time to train to impress our leader I thought.

Transient Link

kenshin grinned

as his water clone took a kuni to his throat

"best watch your tongue when talking to your superiors"

gamemasterdevil

A kunai flew through the water clone, making it disappear, the kunai dropping to the floor as Kakashi appeared in front of Kenshin, a hand on his shoulder. With a calm eye, he said. "Don't do that again."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:10:54 PM
kenshin grinned

When I saw this I quickly took out my own kunai. I then dissapeared then reapeared right at Kenshin's side.  I then held up the Kunai that way he would see it. "What do you think you are doing to him, he called you an idiot and I agree."

Nils_13

"Oh great, a fight already. And to make it better, they're on the same squad." Ryaku thought, lacing his fingers together and placing them over his mouth.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Nils_13 on October 28, 2007, 05:13:18 PM
"Oh great, a fight already. And to make it better, they're on the same squad." Ryaku thought, lacing his fingers together and placing them over his mouth.

OOC/// I am on Braig's side, and the kunai was near Marluxia ;)

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:12:46 PM
kenshin grinned

When I saw this I quickly took out my own kunai. I then dissapeared then reapeared right at Kenshin's side.  I then held up the Kunai that way he would see it. "What do you think you are doing to him, he called you an idiot and I agree."

kenshin started laughing as his body slowly melted

he stood at the door from the backroom

"alright alright kakashi I get it but you would be smart to keep your rookies leashed"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:15:36 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:12:46 PM
kenshin grinned

kenshin started laughing as his body slowly melted

he stood at the door from the backroom

"alright alright kakashi I get it but you would be smart to keep your rookies leashed"

"Leashed." I said with a growl then send 2 kunais at Kenshin so fast you couldn't even see that they were heading towards him.

Transient Link

kenshin pulled out his sword and blocked lighting fast

"yes leashed"

Nils_13

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:14:57 PM
Quote from: Nils_13 on October 28, 2007, 05:13:18 PM

OOC/// I am on Braig's side, and the kunai was near Marluxia ;)
((Mmk. Thanks for clearing that up.^_^))

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:17:33 PM
kenshin pulled out his sword and blocked lighting fast

"yes leashed"

I quickly made a shado clone while no one was looking, I then dissappeared, while the shadow clone was stil there, appeared right next to Kenshin, then took out a kunai and showed it to him.

gamemasterdevil

Kakashi caught the two kunai effortlessly before they even reached Kenshin, then vanished with Pheonix and grabbed his shoulder. "The fighting stops now," he said calmly. "Kenshin, you need to hold your temper. You were a genin, too, once. Phoenix, you too."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

"so be it kakashi I owe you thanks I almost killed him with my ability"

he smirked

"they would have hated that"