News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Braig looked over at Tsume. "Well, you were right. We would end up with lame people. You got Kenshin, I got Shikamaru and Pheonix."

Ooc\\ In case you've forgotten, I never went with my team.

Nils_13

((Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting, I'm moving on.))

Ryaku, Sasuke, and Kiba arrived back at the academy. Ryaku looked over at the clock.

"It's 11:30. We have 30 minutes to eat lunch." he looked back at them with his hands in his jacket pockets.

"I'm going to go get my lunch and eat in the classroom so I know I won't be late. If you need me, you know where to find me." and with that, he vanished. He grabbed his lunch and walked up to the classroom door. He slid it open and went to sit down in his usual seat.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I will just say Shikamaru has been sleeping in the classroom.

gamemasterdevil

((It's called school, guys >> I'm gonna be really busy 'cause I'm trying to get into college-level classes that are outside of school, so I won't be as active as I usually am. However! We can move on, now XD))

----- A while later ------

"Hey..T-tsume..may I ask you something?" Ryan and his team had migrated to outside the school, but still near it. Lunch was just about to end. Now, he approached Tsume, his eyes at the ground. He had to ask if she felt anything, too..he'd have to ask Kenshin as well.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig stood behind Shikamaru, rolling his eyes impatiently. He hit him across the back of the head. "Hey, teammate, wake up." He said irritably.

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru woke. Angrily, he sent a Shadow Possession at his cocky teammate.

Magicmario

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 01, 2007, 07:31:31 PM
Shikamaru woke. Angrily, he sent a Shadow Possession at his cocky teammate.
So do just say what my character is doing? (sorry, I'm new to RPs)

gamemasterdevil

((I'd be happy to help you on how to RP if you'd like, Mario ^^ And by the way, I've put you in a squad XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Nils_13

Ryaku sat and happily ate his lunch. He finished it rather quickly. He put his lunch box away and waited for the others to come back from lunch.

Magicmario

Here goes:

Jintatchi went over to meet Hyuuga Neji and Haruno Sakura. "Hey" said Jintatchi. "Hello" said Neji. When Sakura saw Jintatchi...her eyes oned widely, admiring his blue hair. "H-Hi, n-nice to meet you" said Sakura. "So...who is our sensei?"

gamemasterdevil

((Good for a first try 0_0 XD And would you please control Sakura for me? That'd be awesome XD))

Neji gave a quick nod to Sakura and Jintatchi. "Nice to make your acquaintances," he said rather sourly.

Magicmario

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on November 01, 2007, 07:50:44 PM
((Good for a first try 0_0 XD And would you please control Sakura for me? That'd be awesome XD))

Neji gave a quick nod to Sakura and Jintatchi. "Nice to make your acquaintances," he said rather sourly.
No problem, and thanks! :)

"Neji hear is from the Hyuuga clan" said Sakura. "So...you're from the Hyuuga clan. I hear they have rather sharp eyes" Jintatchi said to Neji. "Yeah, he was rookie of the year last year." saiid Sakura.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// WE WANT OUR SENSAIS! NOW :P just kidding but if you can hurry it up please :)

IC/// Arriving at the academy 15 minutes ago after having a nice meal I heard what Braig said.

"Hey Braig!" I said then I noticed the shodow comming towards him from Shikamaru, I better hold back I thought

Transient Link

ic/ kenshin ignore braigs foolish comment.

but he hissed from annoyence just like a snake. He never knew why he always did when he was annoyed.

Flying Chickens

Braig stepped to the side, the shadow missing him and recoiling. "Hey, we're on the same team. We need to work together, and introduce ourselves."

Ooc\\ Wait, WHAT!?! Shikamaru being angry? He's never been angry, in any single part of Naruto.