News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

How Do You Know When A Pokémon Likes You Enough?

Started by JrDude, May 01, 2009, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I was wondering when I can level up some Pokémon to evolve them when they like me enough. But I don't know when. I know there's a Pokétch thingy that helps with that, so lets use that in how to know, how would you tell if it likes you enough to evolve? would it be 1 ♥? 2 ♥s? or 2 ♥s that grow?
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Either Dr. Footprint or the lady in Hearthome in the pkmn fanclub.

Nayrman

It sometimes depends on what has happened in game, but usually 2 hearts (not growing) is enough for friendship evolution.

Macawmoses

Yeah, if you check that thing the hearts should be at 2, iirc. If it becomes huge it's definitely ready to evolve.

Rayquarian

They'll ask you strange questions and try to catch you alone .

RX-78-2

When it's two growing hearts, it means the friendship level is maxed out. Also I think there's a person (who was already mentioned) that can tell if it's maxed out. Anyway, friendship evolution requires that you have a maxed out friendship level, so get out your Soothe Bells and get to the Spa Resort (easiest way to friendship evolve without EV's)!
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

Quote from: TerribleFrog on May 03, 2009, 05:47:40 PM
When it's two growing hearts, it means the friendship level is maxed out. Also I think there's a person (who was already mentioned) that can tell if it's maxed out. Anyway, friendship evolution requires that you have a maxed out friendship level, so get out your Soothe Bells and get to the Spa Resort (easiest way to friendship evolve without EV's)!
Wrong, it just has to have 2 hearts, they don't have to grow. It is the truth, I just did it with Riolu.
[move][/move]
Dude .

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on May 03, 2009, 08:01:24 PM
Wrong, it just has to have 2 hearts, they don't have to grow. It is the truth, I just did it with Riolu.
I did this too, however I had two regular hearts right before I talked to Dr. Footprint. When I talked to him, he gave my Riolu the Footprint Ribbon and when I checked my Riolu had two growing hearts. Then I leveled it up and evolved it.

Does just talking to Dr. Footprint actually give you any happiness points?

JrDude

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on May 03, 2009, 08:24:11 PM
I did this too, however I had two regular hearts right before I talked to Dr. Footprint. When I talked to him, he gave my Riolu the Footprint Ribbon and when I checked my Riolu had two growing hearts. Then I leveled it up and evolved it.

Does just talking to Dr. Footprint actually give you any happiness points?
I never heard of this happening, but maybe, but maybe you just walked a lot, 'cause walking does increase happiness slowly.
and it doesn't need to be 2 growing hearts, just 2 hearts.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

lolwut

WHY DO MY POKEMON NOT LIKE ME ENOUGH?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneone

RX-78-2

My serious and (hopefully) intelligent reply: I just thought it had to be two growing hearts because that always works for me. In fact, it's the only time it works for me so whatever. All I know is that two growing hearts means that it's maxed out.