<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NS2 vs. nsiderforums.net

Started by sonicdude164, November 17, 2007, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razer

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 19, 2007, 11:49:40 PM
Quote from: EmEmTen on November 19, 2007, 11:30:28 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 19, 2007, 08:42:34 PMKind of a similar situation in my case; in GH III, it's a lot easier to do, simply because they ramped up the difficulty in Medium and introduced alt strumming and HOPOs before Hard, unlike GH II.

You may not be able to 5-star everything, but you should be able to pass most everything on Hard with little or moderate effort up to Set 7 or even Set 8.
Hm? Oh, yeah, I've had no problems simply passing songs up until gosh darn Before I Forget. I just suck. <3

That's the same song that I can't pass right now. I've got everything else in the set cleared, even Knights of Cydonia. ;_;

Haha, I can't beat it on Expert but I have no problems on Hard.
What parts are you guys having trouble with?

sonicdude164

Quote from: razer922 on November 20, 2007, 01:12:04 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 19, 2007, 08:42:34 PMKind of a similar situation in my case; in GH III, it's a lot easier to do, simply because they ramped up the difficulty in Medium and introduced alt strumming and HOPOs before Hard, unlike GH II.

You may not be able to 5-star everything, but you should be able to pass most everything on Hard with little or moderate effort up to Set 7 or even Set 8.
Hm? Oh, yeah, I've had no problems simply passing songs up until gosh darn Before I Forget. I just suck. <3

That's the same song that I can't pass right now. I've got everything else in the set cleared, even Knights of Cydonia. ;_;

I beat it on expert, I can do it pretty much every time now. Trick is to know when to use star power

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: razer922 on November 20, 2007, 01:12:04 PM

I can't even get past the intro. >_>

EmEmTen

Quote from: razer922 on November 20, 2007, 01:12:04 PMHaha, I can't beat it on Expert but I have no problems on Hard.
I got it. Stuck on KoC now; those darn triplets kill me.

sonicdude164

I can't beat One/Raining Blood on expert. I've gotten past Mosh 1 once but the Flood pwned me. One, I lose around 90%, Fast solo D I think

Silverhawk79

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER