News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Looking for a web designer.

Started by Baka, January 07, 2008, 09:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baka

I assume this isn't considered advertising, because I'm not even posting a link to the website that will be discussed. I am looking for a website designer to design a website for my group's project. We are going to make a gaming/anime website. While we would like to do it ourselves, none of us have much experience or knowledge about it, and we have a lot of content already, and have lots of stuff planned, so we want to get this thing rolling without waiting for me to learn web design.

The site is going to be a gaming blog, a bit similar to Joystiq or Kotaku, but with additional content as well. We have tons of original content planned out, and are going to utilize video and podcasts in the future. The front page will need a blog and there will be 2 sidebar menus on each site with different content on each. For the blog, it will need to allow comments and for users to be able to log in right there to post stuff. You could use pre-made stuff, like cutenews or whatever for this. It will also have other categories accessed from the sidebar- reviews, articles, videos, etc. It will need a forum; just use whatever free forum you like best, but please have it one that goes on the server, not a remote one like invisionfree. A coppermine gallery is also needed. Thats the basics, I'll go into more detail if anyone is interested.

Of course, I can't pay you or anything, and I doubt there is any service I could provide, so you won't be getting much out of it. Still, please think about this offer, and contact me, by posting here or personal message, if you are interested.

BOSSNIG

I can help :O, we have had a web design class this year, plus I already knew alot before that, so sure.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

L10

.....shouldn't you do your own work.....(i didn't read the whole thing)
0o!f