News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I'm sorry, I can't help myself.

Started by Rouge Helios, June 26, 2008, 10:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rouge Helios

I swear, you guys at FCD, you always find SOME WAY to lure me back...like Zies says "(dot)(dot)your a kid in a candy store(dot)(dot)(dot)"

Anyway, I'm Xenomorphus for you other people, Alien fan, AVP2 Player, and overall fun guy. >.> Just don't listen to my jokes...I've killed people...and not in a good way...

So, PM me if your interested in playing like Aliens vs Predator 2 (PC Game), Metroid Prime Hunters, Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii, I'll be there...

Please, I hope you other people are more civilized than those people at the Original Nsider, oh wait, sorry, I mean't 8 year olds...no offense to any MATURE 8 year olds here. @__@

Macawmoses

You sound like an interesting soul; not sure on most of those games, but I know our community loves MK:Wii and Smash....you should fit in.

Enjoy,

~MoM~

Rouge Helios

Quote from: mackormoses on June 26, 2008, 10:31:09 PM
You sound like an interesting soul; not sure on most of those games, but I know our community loves MK:Wii and Smash....you should fit in.

Enjoy,

~MoM~
O_O Wow, for a second there, I thought you were John, that would've freaked me out. xD Ok, well, ty for the greeting. =D I don't know about interesting, but I can be fun at times...my friends say I am annoying, but somehow have a redeeming quality of being fun around...its weird.

Wolfman

Hey dude, don't worry I'm just an immature 13 year old. :P

Rouge Helios

Quote from: Wolfman on June 26, 2008, 10:49:45 PM
=P Don't worry, I'm only a half mature 15 year old with some leadership skills.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Xenomorphus on June 26, 2008, 10:46:51 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 26, 2008, 10:31:09 PM

Enjoy,

~MoM~
O_O Wow, for a second there, I thought you were John, that would've freaked me out. xD Ok, well, ty for the greeting. =D I don't know about interesting, but I can be fun at times...my friends say I am annoying, but somehow have a redeeming quality of being fun around...its weird.
Weird, Schmitty said the same thing.

Llama on Steroids

Zies

Quote from: Lavamania on June 26, 2008, 11:06:18 PM
I have leadership skills.  :-\
...If you did, you wouldn't say that...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Llama on Steroids

DededeCloneChris

Welcome! Feel free to post in any board! :)

Rouge Helios

Quote from: Zies on June 26, 2008, 11:07:15 PM
Quote from: Lavamania on June 26, 2008, 11:06:18 PM
I have leadership skills.  :-\
...If you did, you wouldn't say that...
And he wouldn't be writing books........pansy....

Silverhawk79

Hey, welcome. I used to play MPH, and I was a 4 star...not half bad. I sometimes play SSBB too.

Darkstar45

Hey Xeno glad you decided to come here :D

Click here to level up my card!

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Xenomorphus on June 26, 2008, 11:04:28 PM
Quote from: Wolfman on June 26, 2008, 10:49:45 PM
=P Don't worry, I'm only a half mature 15 year old with some leadership skills.
I'm a mixture of both.

Anyway, welcome to the new NSFCD...or FCDNSF...or NFCDS...or CBS...LSD...ABC...ect...
Enjoy your stay!

Our community is half Smash, so you can expect some competition in that department. MKW, we have some veterans...not a lot, but some.

Eizweir

I'll play you in Brawl or Mario Kart, just drop me a PM whenever you get bored.  ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze