News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by Blitzer, October 06, 2008, 03:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzer

First of, I'm from NS2 and I'm a little reluctant to stay here since I heard you guys aren't too fond of us. Anyway, hello and it's a pleasure to be here :D

SkyMyl

It's not so much you, the users, as it's more the staff we're not fond of. =|

Anyway, welcome to NSF! No need to be reluctant, we don't bite! Well...most of us. :-X

Macawmoses

I love that stereotype, but ok. I don't know where you hear these things, but for the most part, we accept NSider2, we're just bitter because they stole our website, but that isn't the users, it is the staff.

With that, we even like some of the staff (Vaatixganon, a KoH there, is one of our admins), so, you should fit right in. I hope you stick around, or, at least give us a try,

~MoM~

Silverhawk79

Hello and welcome. We don't mind NS2 that much, but they do provide us with some good laughs from time to time.

Blitzer

Quote from: mackormoses on October 06, 2008, 04:41:41 PM
I love that stereotype, but ok. I don't know where you hear these things, but for the most part, we accept NSider2, we're just bitter because they stole our website, but that isn't the users, it is the staff.

With that, we even like some of the staff (Vaatixganon, a KoH there, is one of our admins), so, you should fit right in. I hope you stick around, or, at least give us a try,

~MoM~
I don't know the whole story behind the stealing your site thing, but I rather not get involved. And I intend to drop by here every so often, I hope things go well  ;D.

EDIT: I read an announcement that you made that users here scare us away D;.

Gwen Khan

it's not so much that we hate you guys, as they think that we hate you guys

Zovistograt

We don't mind people from NS2 if they come here, because that means they saw the light :)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Blitzer

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 07, 2008, 01:47:03 PM
We don't mind people from NS2 if they come here, because that means they saw the light :)
I still go to NS2, I just need to get used to these forums. Cute avvy btw.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blitzer on October 07, 2008, 03:12:34 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on October 07, 2008, 01:47:03 PM
I still go to NS2, I just need to get used to these forums. Cute avvy btw.
thanks, and really, as Torgo nicely pointed out, NS2 is psychologically distributing hate unto themselves at our advantage...I think
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Quote from: Blitzer on October 06, 2008, 11:30:54 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on October 06, 2008, 04:41:41 PM

~MoM~
I don't know the whole story behind the stealing your site thing, but I rather not get involved. And I intend to drop by here every so often, I hope things go well  ;D.

EDIT: I read an announcement that you made that users here scare us away D;.
They used to, yes. Your moderator Matt used to be involved in that, while he was staff here.

Dill

Quote from: Blitzer on October 06, 2008, 03:32:10 PM
First of, I'm from NS2 and I'm a little reluctant to stay here since I heard you guys aren't too fond of us. Anyway, hello and it's a pleasure to be here :D

We ought to teach this rude brat some manners.

Sgt.Chilly

Well you wouldn't be too nice to a group of people who took something from you because they had the money to do so.