News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Get equipped with NSFCD!

Started by Blue_Bomber, April 22, 2009, 12:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue_Bomber

Haha. Hi. I'm Blue_Bomber and I just signed up here. First off mods, I'm using a proxy. But that's only because I'm connecting from school snce this place is blocked. Don't worry. I won't spam the place up or anything. ;)
So yeah. I'll be coming on here now. This place seems cool. Don't expect me to be super active. I get from now to about an hour after this post everyday. I don't have time for the computer during the day. My schedule is packed with sports and activities. Go baseball! :)

Gwen Khan

welcome! hope you stick around, unlike many other new people who say they will and never come back

SkyMyl

Way to welcome the new user. =|

Anyway, welcome to NSFCD!
And Baseball FTW. =D

Silverhawk79

Hey, glad to see you were able to get in. Sorry about the activation email, sometimes it either doesn't make it to your inbox or it takes forever. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Blue_Bomber

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 22, 2009, 01:22:53 PM
Hey, glad to see you were able to get in. Sorry about the activation email, sometimes it either doesn't make it to your inbox or it takes forever. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
:)

Doodle

Heya.
I take it you like Mega Man. Sweet.
Also, yeah. Baseball rocks. :)
YEAH

Macawmoses

Proxy doesn't sound like an issue to me. Hopefully all else works well :P

Enjoy your stay!

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

PsychoYoshi

Um, yeah, looks like someone banned the hostname ".", which picked up about 42 people, including you.

I've eliminated that trigger for now. Sorry about any inconvenience this might have caused.

Zovistograt

We're blocked somewhere?  Oh, flattery.  NSFCD isn't blocked at my school @.@

Anyway, welcome :3
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Doodle

Quote from: Zovistograt on April 23, 2009, 03:46:48 PM
We're blocked somewhere?  Oh, flattery.  NSFCD isn't blocked at my school @.@
Same. NS2 is blocked, but not here.
YEAH