News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Oh hay

Started by Talim, January 22, 2008, 03:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talim

Hi..um...I dunno how many of you remember me but....uh......hmm...I honestly won't be coming to these forums very much. I'll really only come to try and get back in contact with the friends who I..lost contact with after Nsider shut down. ;o Yup..that's bout it...but it'll be nice to make some new friends too..I guess......

Macawmoses

THEBIRD

That name sounds familiar... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Then again, maybe it doesn't. Anyway, I was THEBIRD16 back at NSiders, nice to see ya, person I might know but probably don't.

Totla

Yay talim joined. I love you.  :-*

Talim

Quote from: Totla on January 22, 2008, 04:05:57 PM
Yay talim joined. I love you.  :-*
I love you too, now make me a mod. x]

Lotos

I think I recognize you.

Talim

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 04:04:38 PM
That name sounds familiar... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Then again, maybe it doesn't. Anyway, I was THEBIRD16 back at NSiders, nice to see ya, person I might know but probably don't.
Hmm..your screename does sound familiar.....I don't honestly remember you though. D:

Syncopathic

hai talim, hai chat buddy

Silverhawk79

Talim

Hi Ludwig, Silver ;o <3

Macawmoses

You dont love me :'(

THEBIRD

Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 04:18:44 PM
Hmm..your screename does sound familiar.....I don't honestly remember you though. D:
Now this is going to bother me... If I did know you, it probably wasn't that well... What rank were you back at NSiders?

Talim

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 07:29:49 PM
Now this is going to bother me... If I did know you, it probably wasn't that well... What rank were you back at NSiders?
Oh...I don't remember honestly.......what rank comes after Ing..? Cause I think..I remember..being an Ing...sometime..o.O

THEBIRD

Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 07:53:02 PM
Oh...I don't remember honestly.......what rank comes after Ing..? Cause I think..I remember..being an Ing...sometime..o.O
XD *shrugs* I probably met you in a chat once or something. Anyway, enjoy this new and improved NSiders, even if it is only to connect with friends.

Talim

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 07:56:04 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 07:53:02 PM
XD *shrugs* I probably met you in a chat once or something. Anyway, enjoy this new and improved NSiders, even if it is only to connect with friends.
Maybe it was in a chat...cause I went to Hyrule Castle often.......hm..I think maybe I do remember you...cause I remember talking to someone in chat once about me being Lebanese...it might've been you.......and someone else in the chat was also Lebanese...I dun remember if it was you..lol..was it? xD