News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Well it's about time!

Started by thunderhero4, August 19, 2008, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Hey everyone. Friends, people who hate me, ect. I think it is time for me to move on with my life and get these darn video games out of my head! I have the rest of my life to look forward to and video games will probably slow me down. I am announcing that in a week, I will be gone, for good. Most of you wont care, some will, but overall, i am satisfied and have made alot of friends here.

Next Tuesday, (8/26), I will probably not come back. I will probably either stay at Boyah, or leave the forums all together. We've had some fun times and I hope my strange legacy (if i had one) will never die!

Cya, Thunder/Brandon

JrDude

Let's see how long you will last with a "life," some people can't do it.
Anyway, Bye buddeh!
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: JrDude on August 19, 2008, 08:21:32 PM
Anyway, Bye buddeh!
Thanks! Thats one of the main reasons I am leaving. Cya, JrFoo

JrDude

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 19, 2008, 08:25:56 PM
Anyway, Bye buddeh!
What's one of the reasons? ????
[move][/move]
Dude .

Goodbye. And yeah, I tried staying at Boyah for about a couple months over the summer.
...̅̅̅

thunderhero4

Quote from: JrDude on August 19, 2008, 08:37:17 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 19, 2008, 08:25:56 PM
Anyway, Bye buddeh!
What's one of the reasons? ????
So I have a basic life. I had one before but I was the only person I knew who was on a video game forum (besides Allegretto, but just look at him! He is a fat emo freak who will probably end up doing drugs). Boyah is the only forum I know of that isnt about games, but laughing about the lives we do have. All the cool kats go there (but there are some here...). I will still buy new games and stuff and will probably play them as an adult (my parents still do sometimes)

Cya

Lotos

What ;_;

See you in a few days...

jnfs2014

Bye. Don't forget to have a life.

SkyMyl

Macawmoses

lol Boyah. You're so anti-Boyah it isn't funny, but mk. As we are, peace.

Zovistograt

I disapprove of these oddysseys of trying to find a life outside of the Internet (since I think the Internet is waaaaay better than having a physical social life), but gl anyway D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

thunderhero4

Ah, thanks everyone. i wont come back after the next Tuesday, so i have some things I need to patch up here first before I go. And I love Boyah :| Everyone there is friendly

Macawmoses

I have no issues with Boyah, don't assume I do. Generally, I'm in good relations with Post Nsider haunts, even though Boyah was established before.

Java

Well see ya then.  :-\

Hope you have a good life, but I think it's possible to be on here, and have a life too, but to each their own.

Lotos

Quote from: Java_Java on August 21, 2008, 03:54:54 PM
Well see ya then.  :-\

Hope you have a good life, but I think it's possible to be on here, and have a life too, but to each their own.

I think Mack does it.  I know I don't :P

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 20, 2008, 02:54:51 PM
I disapprove of these oddysseys of trying to find a life outside of the Internet (since I think the Internet is waaaaay better than having a physical social life)

QFT.