<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The evil skunk of doom approaches

Started by Fifi, March 06, 2010, 08:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 07, 2010, 11:20:25 AM
And whats that suppose to mean?
It means of two people I've never met, you two are the closest. Big hearted. WWE fans. And older than the rest of the forum :P

Fifi

Quote from: mackormoses on March 07, 2010, 02:15:11 PM
It means of two people I've never met, you two are the closest. Big hearted. WWE fans. And older than the rest of the forum :P

Dun make me have to kick your butt Mack.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Fifi on March 07, 2010, 04:38:29 PM
Dun make me have to kick your butt Mack.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.
You couldn't bring yourself to do it.

Fifi

SkyMyl

So, how do you two know each other in real life?
A question MYL is somewhat scared to ask.

Fifi

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 07, 2010, 04:50:07 PM

We don't.

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 07, 2010, 04:50:07 PM
Fifi is a friend of mine from NS2. I first nominated her for sage, and sort of became a friend of hers after the fact. We served as Knights together there, albeit, our friendship has little to do with it. I consider Fifi my big sister (my parents would have been 19 at the time :B). She's just a great listener, and always there for those she trusts. Beyond that, she's just generally kick ass to talk to (until she is forgetting to take her meds or something like that. Then she needs her ass kicked). Plus, she's a fellow writer. Needless to say, you've just met one of the best friends a guy could ask for.

Fifi

Quote from: mackormoses on March 07, 2010, 04:54:46 PM
Fifi is a friend of mine from NS2. I first nominated her for sage, and sort of became a friend of hers after the fact. We served as Knights together there, albeit, our friendship has little to do with it. I consider Fifi my big sister (my parents would have been 19 at the time :B). She's just a great listener, and always there for those she trusts. Beyond that, she's just generally kick ass to talk to (until she is forgetting to take her meds or something like that. Then she needs her ass kicked). Plus, she's a fellow writer. Needless to say, you've just met one of the best friends a guy could ask for.

Stop trying to make me cry. :P It's bad enough they're playing sappy, sad country songs on the radio....

Irene Adler

If it makes you feel any worse, I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for you for sage. :)

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

Macawmoses

Quote from: Pavie on March 07, 2010, 05:05:46 PM
If it makes you feel any worse, I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for you for sage. :)
You're fired from CD, ninny :|

Also in case you guys didn't know, the above two users may or may not be female D:

Fifi

Quote from: mackormoses on March 07, 2010, 05:08:40 PM
You're fired from CD, ninny :|

Also in case you guys didn't know, the above two users may or may not be female D:

Yes, I sit down to pee, thank you very much. :P

Irene Adler

I voted for Tropical that time I think, my nominee, so I had a valid excuse, Mack. :|

And in regards to the later, you act like that's a bad thing. :P

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

Macawmoses

Quote from: Pavie on March 07, 2010, 05:14:05 PM
I voted for Tropical that time I think, my nominee, so I had a valid excuse, Mack. :|

And in regards to the later, you act like that's a bad thing. :P
It's potentially frightening. Besides Vaati's and my wives, who are now no longer here, our girl count is low. KJ and Shorti being the two I off hand can think of. Plus, two guys that want to be girls. So you effectively double the XX count :P

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on March 07, 2010, 05:15:37 PM
It's potentially frightening. Besides Vaati's and my wives, who are now no longer here, our girl count is low. KJ and Shorti being the two I off hand can think of. Plus, two guys that want to be girls. So you effectively double the XX count :P
This is just how magical our forum is. Trannies, gay guys, a bi chick, multiple weeaboos, an emo, and a schizophrenic gamer.
Didn't we confirm that you aren't schizophrenic months ago? >.>

...wait, two guys?

Macawmoses