Other ( please specify )
18 (15.3%)
I am an ADMIN :|
8 (6.8%)
Mack Rules ( throw away vote)
7 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Mario Kartist

Someone from Nsider2 sent me an email saying that EJ ruined NS2 and I should come here.
Quote from: Co-Z on December 29, 2007, 12:19:23 PM
Nascar is pointless, it's just a bunch of colors going in circles. I could flush a bag of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect in ten seconds.

pikachuofmagvel

Kita recommended to come here, so out of boredom I did. :D

Xanatos

After NSider died and M_F's forums shut down, I got referred here by the MKDS community at NSider Refugee.

Ender

Affiliation, from zeldafreak008 on Silent Legends. I'm the assistant editor and decided to check the place out.

darkmario

i was looking on google for nsider forums and found this place and its realy good!

OH yeah and i got more members by telling some kids at my school

Ridley

Quote from: darkmario on January 05, 2008, 08:02:57 PM
i was looking on google for nsider forums and found this place and its realy good!

OH yeah and i got more members by telling some kids at my school

That is a cool sig
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shaleblade

I heard about it, but had no want to join. Then I desperatly wanted a replacement for Nsider, and googled this. I think other is justified :).

Sports1

I'm here due to a link in a sig.

The Seventh

After the original forums closed, I was browsing the desolate forum that seemed to be frozen in time.  Then I found a link in a sages sig to go to M_F's forums.  Well, after that forum pretty much blew up, I followed a link to this place, and went there.
meh

jnfs2014

found iot by accident.......i picked MACK RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Macawmoses

SkyMyl

I went for Mack rules.

No, seriously. MoM gave me the link to this site on the TechForums! So I'm just throwing the vote away.

Cakeman

hehe Mack Rules :P but La Pared actually told me about this place and told me that alot of the MSC'ers from the original nsider came here and one NS2 started going a little crazy i came here ;)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

shadowyoshi64

-I'm so 8-bit