News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Thought I would register just for the heck of it.

Started by Kita, October 26, 2007, 09:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kita

Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 26, 2007, 10:45:16 PM
Makoto is it, ... -eh//?

Yeah I changed it from Akemi7>>Coconut>>Makoto

On the original Nsider my user name was JirachiMelee with an account name change to Makoto_Chan.  Then once that account was perma banned I made an alt Akemi7.

Now on N2 I just go by Makoto :P

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Friendly Hostile

No, I just don't actually give a poop.  I'm not trying to be "cool."  I just generally don't give a rat's ass when it comes to the internet.

This is a video game website after all so I wouldn't expect much.  ;)
And yet you're running one. 

Kita

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 26, 2007, 10:49:26 PM
No, I just don't actually give a s***.  I'm not trying to be "cool."  I just generally don't give a rat's ass when it comes to the internet.

Yup I do run one.  It's a good thing to actually use on your resume.  Believe it or not that's how Cat got her job with Lithium Technologies.  Since I have a degree in web design and I like wait no love video games I thought it would be a good use of me time.  I already have more offers now from people wanting me to develop their business web sites now. 

The more you know in life the better off you are :P

www.vortexshadow.com

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Makoto on October 26, 2007, 10:52:58 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 26, 2007, 10:49:26 PM
No, I just don't actually give a s***.  I'm not trying to be "cool."  I just generally don't give a rat's ass when it comes to the internet.

Yup I do run one.  It's a good thing to actually use on your resume.  Believe it or not that's how Cat got her job with Lithium Technologies.  Since I have a degree in web design and I like wait no love video games I thought it would be a good use of me time.  I already have more offers now from people wanting me to develop their business web sites now. 

The more you know in life the better off you are :P
Just don't go and pull the server on them now.

Kita

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 26, 2007, 10:55:11 PM
Just don't go and pull the server on them now.

LOL I don't have access to the FPTs files so that's not going to happen with me :P

www.vortexshadow.com

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Makoto on October 26, 2007, 10:46:40 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 26, 2007, 10:42:36 PM
Quote from: Makoto on October 26, 2007, 10:39:12 PM
*laughs* I have nothing to earn from a punk kid.  I could really careless what a teenager thinks when they show immaturity and attitude.  Not worth my time.
So you don't care about teenagers then :Y

Not that I don't care about them in general.  Just not when they think they are better then others and try to sound all big and mighty with a display of showy words.  I've been through the teenage years and I remember acting out and giving others attitude.  I'm done and over with that part of life so I just ignore people that think they are being "cool". 

Now if a person wants to be intellectual and shows respect for others even at a young age then I can see having a meaningful conversation with such a person.  Yet that is far and few between.  This is a video game website after all so I wouldn't expect much.  ;)

There's a lot of meaningful, mature discussion on Nsider2, right? After all, with staff members like Computers and Bobcheese...I can imagine all of the Nobel laureates that could be generated by such a cosmopolitan society.

Kita

You know I didn't come here to start dissing your members so I would appreciate you not doing the same.  The way I've been treated here so far feels like I've just stepped into Outsider again.  This is no way for a community to act toward another member.

Thanks for the not so warm welcome guys.  -_-

www.vortexshadow.com

LightShock

Yo Makato! Welcome to NSF.net!, if you havent read it yet, check out MackorMoses' welcome newcomers thread; It's a huge help :)

What games do you like to play? mainly MSC for meh :P

ps. I hope this was a warm welcome... :(

Kita

Quote from: LightShock on October 27, 2007, 08:09:31 AM
Yo Makato! Welcome to NSF.net!, if you havent read it yet, check out MackorMoses' welcome newcomers thread; It's a huge help :)

OMG it's a a a NICE person!!! *hugs*

Thanks XD

Mack is a friend of mine from another site.  He's a good guy :P I did go and read some of it. 

Games... what are they??? LOL j/k I play RPG and mostly just the DS right now.  Currently though I'm working on LoZ:PH and Sonic Rush Adventure.

www.vortexshadow.com

LightShock

Quote from: Makoto on October 27, 2007, 08:12:53 AM
Quote from: LightShock on October 27, 2007, 08:09:31 AM

OMG it's a a a NICE person!!! *hugs*

Thanks XD

Mack is a friend of mine from another site.  He's a good guy :P I did go and read some of it. 

Games... what are they??? LOL j/k I play RPG and mostly just the DS right now.  Currently though I'm working on LoZ:PH and Sonic Rush Adventure.
yay I like hugs! :D

yes mack is a friend of mine too, just check his profile and my profile, we spam each other alot :P

ugh, im working on LOZ PH too, I currently just beat the ghost ship, and on to fight the final boss. tis hard.

Kita

Quote from: LightShock on October 27, 2007, 08:18:54 AM

yes mack is a friend of mine too, just check his profile and my profile, we spam each other alot :P

ugh, im working on LOZ PH too, I currently just beat the ghost ship, and on to fight the final boss. tis hard.

I'm not far at all.  Only got the second sea chart and now heading toward the NE.  I'll most likely try to play today if I don't get caught up doing work on the other site.  LOL

www.vortexshadow.com

Zovistograt

I remember you mostly because we registered for Outsider on the same day :P

anyways welcome.  I know you're nice :)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

LightShock

Quote from: Makoto on October 27, 2007, 08:27:33 AM
Quote from: LightShock on October 27, 2007, 08:18:54 AM

I'm not far at all.  Only got the second sea chart and now heading toward the NE.  I'll most likely try to play today if I don't get caught up doing work on the other site.  LOL
haha yeah I know how that feels :D

Kita

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 27, 2007, 08:36:19 AM
I remember you mostly because we registered for Outsider on the same day :P

anyways welcome.  I know you're nice :)

I was banned from Outsider for being too nice LOL

www.vortexshadow.com

ThePowerOfOne