Hello, Community Builder here

Started by EJRaven, November 07, 2007, 11:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Makoto on November 08, 2007, 06:20:53 PM
Quote from: Shoot on November 08, 2007, 01:48:53 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on November 07, 2007, 11:08:16 PM
Quote from: Shoot on November 07, 2007, 11:02:48 PM
So I see you guys seen it my way :'( great to have you here buddy and as always if you need anything else just "pm" me..

I am not exactly sure how this is "your way" as your way seems to be bumping every thread you see ;)

We will call this a draw though!
Then your way must be closeing his thread and coninueing to spam it then opening it when members diagree with you so you can call it a draw if you want :-*

Shoot you need to learn to keep your mouth shut.  He closed it because of you and your bumping of all the NS2 members intros.  He opened it for me. 

Ah, the truth comes out! Have a nice day!

Shoot

Quote from: Makoto on November 08, 2007, 06:20:53 PM
Quote from: Shoot on November 08, 2007, 01:48:53 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on November 07, 2007, 11:08:16 PM
Quote from: Shoot on November 07, 2007, 11:02:48 PM
So I see you guys seen it my way :'( great to have you here buddy and as always if you need anything else just "pm" me..

I am not exactly sure how this is "your way" as your way seems to be bumping every thread you see ;)

We will call this a draw though!
Then your way must be closeing his thread and coninueing to spam it then opening it when members diagree with you so you can call it a draw if you want :-*

Shoot you need to learn to keep your mouth shut.  He closed it because of you and your bumping of all the NS2 members intros.  He opened it for me. 

What are you talking about? I wanted to say hi to some friends, you nad EJ happend to be included, you have changed lately!

Macawmoses

Shoot: This is now a warning! Please stop bumping week old threads, and carrying on spam on this board! This conversation between Akemi and you would be best for pms!

EJ: terribly sorry for stealing the show :(

Shoot

Sorry! I never realised they were that old, or not alowed to post in after a week.

Kat95

EJRaven

Thanks Kat95, and don't worry about it mackormoses.

Juni

No mames huey xD

Macawmoses

Quote from: EJRaven on November 08, 2007, 10:40:17 PM
Thanks Kat95, and don't worry about it mackormoses.

Just so ya know, I will be cleaning this thread up a bit! You dont need an intro destroyed :D

But, you can say you had it destroyed by a LK :O

Sorry again :(

GCF

[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>thanks for the sig bowserman<<[/color][/font]
[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>NSider: GAMECUBEFAN64..most of you know that by now.<<[/color][/font]

Daft Pink

Welcome EJ. You probably won't be staying here for long, since you have work at NS2, but I hope you enjoy your stay here.

TheAnonymusElmo

"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Macawmoses

O:

No one reads rules. O:

Locketh

EDIT: This will be unlocked. If this is randomly bumped again, I will request your immediate banning. This is the 4th time this thread has been unlocked, and enough is enough.

If you have a comment, beyond this, please pm me first, because it seems things need to be authorized around this board anymore.

Thank you,

~MoM~