News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ We can start anew! And Luigi must be evil.

Joeofmars

Triforce_Luigi

Flitterbie

((I don't think we need to start it over, we could just disregard the part about Link being in the dungeon with Dimentio and Luigi.

But as long as I get my epic battle against Link, I'm good.))

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 25, 2007, 01:56:24 PM
((Uh, WG24, I'm thinking the only reason Dimentio and Luigi got captured was their usefulness as potential allies for the Emissary. Since Link will most likely oppose them, I don't think you need to be there.

That, and I wanted you in Hyrule for an epic fight against Ganondorf.))
Ooc: OK fine, I'll undo that I guess, and I will remain in Hyrule for a while. OK let me start over.

Link had just finished been fighting Ganondorf, and was with Zelda. Zelda had been shooting light arrows at Ganondorf and his horse, and eventually, he fell off. But the fight wasn't over yet. Link jumped of Epona and went for Ganondorf, and he then put a force field around them. Zelda, Midna, or Epona couldn't help him any more. He was now alone, and was going to have a fight against the Evil Lord, Ganondorf.

Flitterbie

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 25, 2007, 06:55:17 PM
((Uh, WG24, I'm thinking the only reason Dimentio and Luigi got captured was their usefulness as potential allies for the Emissary. Since Link will most likely oppose them, I don't think you need to be there.

Ooc: OK fine, I'll undo that I guess, and I will remain in Hyrule for a while. OK let me start over.

Link had just finished been fighting Ganondorf, and was with Zelda. Zelda had been shooting light arrows at Ganondorf and his horse, and eventually, he fell off. But the fight wasn't over yet. Link jumped of Epona and went for Ganondorf, and he then put a force field around them. Zelda, Midna, or Epona couldn't help him any more. He was now alone, and was going to have a fight against the Evil Lord, Ganondorf.

((Not that fight. This is after Twilight Princess.))

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 25, 2007, 07:12:42 PM

But doesn't Ganandorf actually die in TP, instead of being sealed? Oh well, someone could always revive Ganondorf. Well, how about you start it, and Link will be just walking around Hyrule Field, cus ever since Ganondorf died, he hasn't had any adventure in his life. He had nothing better to do.

Flitterbie

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 25, 2007, 08:04:43 PM

But doesn't Ganandorf actually die in TP, instead of being sealed? Oh well, someone could always revive Ganondorf. Well, how about you start it, and Link will be just walking around Hyrule Field, cus ever since Ganondorf died, he hasn't had any adventure in his life. He had nothing better to do.

((Ganondorf couldn't have died. He was in Wind Waker.))

Ganondorf found himself once more in the fields of Hyrule. He smirked as he spotted his target. The so-called 'Hero of Hyrule' did not suspect what would soon happen to him.

Ganondorf decided to start Link's trial off easily. He summoned 10 basic Primids and 5 boomerang Primids, and sent them after the boy. That should distract him long enough for the Gerudo to put the finishing touches on his newest creation.

Ganondorf's sneer grew larger as the creatures approached the hero, and the hero approached his doom.

20fan

Snake was crouched behind a tree,the sound of gunfire rattled the earth.
He rolled out from behind the tree but accidently finds himself  in a different dimension.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 25, 2007, 08:11:36 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 25, 2007, 08:04:43 PM

((Ganondorf couldn't have died. He was in Wind Waker.))

Ganondorf found himself once more in the fields of Hyrule. He smirked as he spotted his target. The so-called 'Hero of Hyrule' did not suspect what would soon happen to him.

Ganondorf decided to start Link's trial off easily. He summoned 10 basic Primids and 5 boomerang Primids, and sent them after the boy. That should distract him long enough for the Gerudo to put the finishing touches on his newest creation.

Ganondorf's sneer grew larger as the creatures approached the hero, and the hero approached his doom.
Link heard some things approaching. He turned around, ready for battle, and saw 10 Primids and 5 boomerang Primids. He then took out his master sword, and ran after the Primids. One by one, he killed them all, and then he stabbed each one to make sure they were dead. That was easy

Ooc: Italics = thoughts ok? Oh, and also, don't Twilight Princess and Wind Waker happen at the same time, in alternate time lines?

20fan

Snake noticed the area was lush and green, a change from war torn battlefields from times past;
Then he noticed a boy wearing a green tunic surounded by bodies of creatures Snake had never encountered."Now I've seen every thing" Snake laughed to himself, the boys outfit was different than anything from Snakes world.

Daft Pink

Quote from: 20fan on October 26, 2007, 10:25:15 AM
Snake noticed the area was lush and green, a change from war torn battlefields from times past;
Then he noticed a boy wearing a green tunic surounded by bodies of creatures Snake had never encountered."Now I've seen every thing" Snake laughed to himself, the boys outfit was different than anything from Snakes world.

Ooc: By that, do you mean Link? Cus right now, Link and Ganondorf are about to have an epic battle and they're in Hyrule, so you might want to undo that. You should have Snake start  out in the real world, and then get captured by the Ancient Minister or something, cus Link and Ganondorf are in Hyrule right now. ;) Just checking with just in case you mest up.

20fan

I wanted snake to watch the events unfold so he is in hyrule watching gannondorf and link fight to see which side is stronger.

Flitterbie

((Gotcha.

And I always thought that TP was about 3-400 years after OoT, and WW was about 1000. I'd rather only have one alternate timeline (Majora's Mask). It makes things a lot simpler.))

Ganondorf applauded himself mentally as his newest monstrosity was completed. He figured he had given Link enough time to appreciate the adrenaline rush. He vanished.

He re-appeared a few yards behind Link. "So nice to see you once more, child," he said sarcastically. "Or, I suppose I should be more polite. What is it that they call you now? The 'Hero of Twilight' or something to that effect?" The Gerudo laughed at the phrase. "Some hero you turned out to be. The only reason you became a hero was killing me. And," he paused, looking down at himself, "I'm not dead.

"Before you get a chance to speak, I must warn you, I'm sad to say that I will not be having the honor of slaying you. Instead, I will leave it to my newest creation." As he said this, he snapped his fingers, once more disappearing. In his place, something much more horrifying appeared. Well over 20 feet in height, the creature's main body appeared spherical and metallic, and armour-coated limbs spurt out from its side and bottom. A smaller, helmeted sphere topped the being, presumably its head. In its hand it weilded two large scythes, threating in their appearance. This creation was one of Ganondorf's best, in his mind. It was his combination of a Darknut and a Greap.

The dark wizard had also noticed Snake, though, and decided to give the spy a small treat. Before leaving, he created a Trowlon, hoping to catch Snake off-guard and deposit him in some random location. In this case, the city where Lucas has found himself.

((For the record, WG24, I'm going to roleplay the Greapnut, if you don't mind. This isn't the epic battle I was talking about before, but it should be good.

20fan

Snake noticed the trowlon, and tossed a grenade at it but the grenade vanished along with the trowlon.